Al Gore's B.S. meltdown.

mav

I ran across this transcript the other day of Al Gore speaking at an Aspen convention, and now the audio has been posted. I thought his meltdown was funny because I absolutely loathe Al Gore.

Warning! This is not work-friendly. There is some bad language in this excerpt.

Al Gore calls B.S. on climate change naysayers ... by RealAspen on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Poor Al Gore. He had an election stolen from him and now his whole climate change mantra is unraveling. Don't you just feel sorry for the guy?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WyattEarp

nope. he doesn't practice what he preaches.

Al Gore's 'Inconvenient Truth'? -- $30,000 utility bill 2/28/07 | abc13.com

I guarantee you this. If you took all the tree huggers who stand by these absurd policies, and you told them they had to give up driving gasoline or fossil fuel burning vehicles and instead ride a bicycle or walk to work and remove the power company connection cable to their homes and buy solar power technology to energize their homes they'd quickly rethink their stance. IMO they're all hypocrites, because they're willing to push this green peace/tree hugging agenda, but aren't willing to lead by example and do the same as what they're asking everyone else to submit to.

Edited by WyattEarp
Guest 6.8 AR

He almost sounds like that idiot SNL senator. BS....BS....BS....

I think old Algore is running scared, like the rest of the communist dems.

I feel so sorry for him. I wish he moved to Venezuela instead of Kalifornia.

Guest Lester Weevils

First Nikola Tesla was rewarded for inventing the modern electrical grid by dying penniless and insane, and now you mock the inventor of the internet so shamelessly.

can you link to the transcript? From what I could hear all Al was doing is calling BS on climate deniers.

This is the transcript of the audio.

Some of the exact same people — by name I can go down a list of their names — are involved in this. And so what do they do? They pay pseudo-scientists to pretend to be scientists to put out the message: This climate thing, it’s nonsense. Man-made CO2 doesn’t trap heat. It may be volcanoes. Bullsh**! It may be sun spots. Bullsh**! It’s not getting warmer. Bullsh**!

There about 10 names out there. When you go and talk to any audience about climate, you hear them washing back at you the same crap over and over and over again. They have polluted the sh**. There’s no longer a shared reality on an issue like climate even though the very existence of our civilization is threatened. People have no idea!

It’s no longer acceptable in mixed company, meaning bipartisan company, to use the godd**n word climate. It is not acceptable. They have polluted it to the point where we cannot possibly come to an agreement on it.

Edited by mav

Fixed:

I am involved in this. I pay pseudo-scientists to pretend to be scientists to put out the message: This climate thing, it’s real. When you talk to any audience about climate, you hear them washing back at you the same crap over and over and over again. I have polluted the subject. There’s no longer a shared reality on an issue like climate because of the stuff I have done. I have no idea!

It’s no longer acceptable in mixed company, meaning bipartisan company, to use the word climate. It is not acceptable. I have polluted it to the point where we cannot possibly come to an agreement on it.

Guest stevieb615

Al Gore has a houseboat on center hill lake a couple slips down from an ex of mine. i wonder how much "global warming" he induced by having that boat built and hauled to the lake? I wonder how much he added to the "climate change" when he had a budweiser truck personally deliver case upon case of beer to his boat (i was there, i saw it.). in his defense, he does have solar panels...that power just his toilets.

.....Poor Al Gore. He had an election stolen from him and now his whole climate change mantra is unraveling. Don't you just feel sorry for the guy?

:poop:Agore:poop: lost the election by improperly claiming TN as his home state instead of Washington DC.