Bill Goodman show at the fairgrounds this weekend

Guest mikeytn

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ArmaDeFuego
If anyone wants to walk about half a mile, you cam feel free to park at our church.

Acklen Avenue Church of Christ. 900 Acklen Avenue. Parking lot is off Wedgewood.

Google Maps says its about 1.1 miles, but I'll keep the invitation in mind if I can talk the people that are going with me into taking a little hike. :popcorn:

• Admin Team

I went for reloading supplies, and was not disappointed. David is always great to deal with.

The three others I went with all left with something. Not the greatest show, but one of the better recent Goodman shows I've been to.

I got some reloading stuff as well. I missed David though.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Going to this show reminded me why I haven't been in about 3 years...

Edited by Mark A
Guest ArmaDeFuego

I went.

It was ok. I was kind of disappointed with the selection of guns there tho. Looked like there was a lot more gear for sale than guns or knives. They should rename it to "Bill Goodman's Gun Accessory Show." :D

There was literally only like 3-4 booths selling handguns. I ended up just getting a couple of M&P knives.

Its not legally posted, so when they asked me at the door if I had a gun on me I just said no & waltzed on through with my XDm in my IWB holster. B)

David is a nice and helpful guy.

Bill Goodman and Bob Pope can both kiss my posterier. Unless something drastically changes, I'll not be back to either of their shows. Especially Pope. They've taken a great idea and ruined it. The RK shows, in my opinion, are o.k. There's a small show a few times a year in Cave City Kentucky that I always enjoy. I've also liked the one in Sparta. Why no one in Nashville can produce a decent show is beyond me.

David is a nice and helpful guy.

Bill Goodman and Bob Pope can both kiss my posterier. Unless something drastically changes, I'll not be back to either of their shows. Especially Pope. They've taken a great idea and ruined it. The RK shows, in my opinion, are o.k. There's a small show a few times a year in Cave City Kentucky that I always enjoy. I've also liked the one in Sparta. Why no one in Nashville can produce a decent show is beyond me.

Bob Pope sold his shows to RK quite some time back, a couple of years ago.

I went to a Goodman show maybe four months ago.

Parking was free.

All the prices I saw were higher than I could get in local gun shops without even haggling.

I thought maybe the stickers were high and they expected you to offer less...tried that and the dealers would just walk away.

So I left and went and bought a bunch of ammo at Walmart and bought two pistols at gun shops instead.