TGO Regional Rendezvous Points

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I'm on my own up here in hillbilly land. Maybe 56FordGuy would have some extra homebrew if things really get bad.

if something happens you are Blake won't be alone for long. :) The bug out people are headed your way.

i live in the pigeon forge sevierville knoxville are i would be interested i know some places where me and some family my uncle ETC have a SHTF plan but it would be nice to have a little more people we could trust around here to join up with im 19 so unless god comes back i believe i will surely be in a situation like this

It's sounding like those of you in Knoxville and Sevierville are probably closest to me (Hamblen County) of any of the posts I've seen. My concern is that a rendezvous point much more than 10 miles away may become a very difficult distance at TEOTWAWKI.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.