2011 NFL Season

Guest WyattEarp

Here is my take on it after watching Tebow at Florida for 4 years. He is NOT a pocket QB and he never will be. He is deadly accurate outside the pocket on the run. The pocket to him is his kyptonite. Keeping him under center and in the pocket is crippling him and the offense. You want to see him open up? Draft a player like Percy Harvin. Run the offense in a shotgun spread and you'll see good things happen. As for another qb a Vince young type will do fine.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jealousy once again

I don't understand where you keep coming up this jealousy stuff ?

How 'bout a sense of humor.

Once again if I were to be jealous of someone I'd have to set my standards alot higher and it wouldn't be an unstable headcase. Think about it

Someone enlighten me on Earl Bennet with the bears wearing the orange shoes. I don't understand the deal. I don't have any feelings for the bears or Bennet either way but who cares I don't, they for the most part match the uniform. I mean helmet to helmet , substance abuse, off field problems and the NFL breaks bad on this. I saw an article that the NFL wants to "nip it in the bud" gimme a break. I've seen place kickers wear some pretty weird looking shoes. Actually I think the orange looks good with the uniforms.

Bengals pull out a thriller with a long pass to AJ Green with under two minutes to go and a 25 yard field goal to take the lead. The defense held on to get the ball back after a four and out by the Brownies.

Bengals are 7-4 and in the hunt for the playoffs. Kinda miraculous really.

Be nice to pull off a big upset in Pittsburgh next week.

Edited by Mike.357
TT does it again! :rolleyes: Woot! :)

Yea that was a nice 23 yard run he had to get into FG position. And the FG he kicked, wow, what a shot. Oh wait, he did neither one. I think the fans and media have gotten so caught up in the Tebow hype that they forgot that football is a team sport....

It was a nice win for Denver, but it was a TEAM win.

Guest WyattEarp
TT does it again! :) Woot! :blush:

meh, Tebow helped, but that was an effort by everyone, they all deserve equal credit.

Yea that was a nice 23 yard run he had to get into FG position. And the FG he kicked, wow, what a shot. Oh wait, he did neither one. I think the fans and media have gotten so caught up in the Tebow hype that they forgot that football is a team sport....

It was a nice win for Denver, but it was a TEAM win.

I agree with you, but I think the fact that Tebow clearly makes a difference in this team believing in themselves or not believing in themselves and is truly the difference. Under Orton, they just saw so many games slip away, they lost faith in him, they had no will, no desire. a 10-26 record under your leader is a tough pill to swallow, and when it never gets better, it eats a team alive from the inside as it did from the Broncos.

They are newly inspired and rejuvenated with Tebow in there, but you're right, it's a TEAM SPORT, and with Tebow under center they believe in him, they believe in each other, and it's showing in every player's play, because they're playing as a UNIT, they are playing unselfishly and they are trusting in each other, and they haven't done that in years!

To be honest, the start of that last 4th quarter drive, I was skeptical. Then he gets them down the field, can't get it into the end zone, but they tie it up and force over time, so he helped keep them in it, and he had a pair of good passes to Demaryius Thomas and Decker, that were down the field and accurate. so he's coming along, he got a little better, he actually hit 50% for the first time this year! LOL.

Guest Victor9er

Brees was on FIRE last night! 24 of 38 with 363 yards passing, 4 TDs plus 1 more on the ground. (He's now at 3,689 yards for the season) THAT'S how you play QB son.

Guest WyattEarp

where's all my faithful Tim Tebow haters at?

10/15, 202 yards, 2 TD's, 0 INT's, 1 fumble (did not cost denver any points), 4 rushes for 13 yards and a 2 PT conversion.

Tebow and the Broncos win again. with Oakland's beating at the hands of the Miami Dolphins today, Denver has 1st place atop the AFC West, with a tie breaker over the Raiders who have the same record.

where's all my faithful Tim Tebow haters at?

10/15, 202 yards, 2 TD's, 0 INT's, 1 fumble (did not cost denver any points), 4 rushes for 13 yards and a 2 PT conversion.

Tebow and the Broncos win again. with Oakland's beating at the hands of the Miami Dolphins today, Denver has 1st place atop the AFC West, with a tie breaker over the Raiders who have the same record.

I'm here and still a non- believer. Glad to see my Raiders are back to playing up to their expectations

Glad you're getting to enjoy "their" success you've earned it :hat: