Discharging firearms in Davidson County

Guest mtsusean

Guest mtsusean

any prohibitions, say Urban vs General Service District, other than the daylight hours?

For example, if you live outside city limits of Goodlettsville, but are in Davidson County, not in Urban district, are there any restrictions?

More importantly, is there any reasons for neighbors to file a complaint, provided it is done in a safe direction?

Any minimum acreage requirements?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mtsusean

I've my eye on 14 acres between G'ville and Joelton.

I'm all for letting you guys come out and shoot.

I won't charge much for helping me pay the note :koolaid:

I actually live in this area. Honestly, the law says you can with appropriate backstop and you shooting in a safe manner. But...and I say.... but, all it takes is one nieghbor to call Metro... and if the wrong guy comes out, and thinks your shooting in a non safe manner, then its felony reckless endangerment. Btw... another bit of advice invite no one you dont trust to drink after, people will be showing up when your not home to shoot... and it will be major problem. And NEVER take any form of money for use of the range from those you do drink after, if you do you will be then operating a buisness without the proper codes and zoning approval... and they can really get nasty with you at that point.

Yes its happened to me and others in the area in the past.

Good luck!!!!