I did it again!

Proscene

Well after selling my Ruger SR9c back in March and regretting it ever since I just couldn't help myself. Those gun cases out at D&T Arms are so perfectly arranged and purty, I caved in and bought another SR9c! This time I got the all black finish, David said these are pretty hard to come by for some reason right now so he ordered it for me Thursday and called today to say it had arrived. In case anyone is interested he has one more SR9c stainless in stock and several SR9 and SR40 models as well. I recall my previous one would fire anything I stuffed into it without neary a peep. I'm a 1911 guy at heart but the ambidextrous safety and mag release on this model make this Lefty happy.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

D&T practices mind control. :-) They're good at it too.

Yes, they do and are. Dang them! Especially David! I was in there yesterday and it was very painful. I left considerably lighter of bank account. But did get a nice SS Ruger SP 101 with CTC Grips.

Guest justluck

Hey Proscene! If you decide to sell your new/second SR9c, please call me immediately (before talking to anyone else first or posting a classified). I need a good used one. Can't blame you for picking up a new one; they are great handguns - nice to carry, great shooters.

Edited by justluck

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.