Video of my friend who doesn't know how to shoot a pistol grip shotgun

www.lxcoupe.com/multimedia/e.wmv

We were shooting at my friend's land Sunday. My friend Brian hands me a pistol grip 12 gauge with some hot buckshot loads he bought at the gun store. Clear/whitish shell. I can't remember the brand. I shot it first, from the hip. It had an assload of recoil, my wrist still hurts. So after watching me shoot it, our friend Gene shoots it.

The video belongs in youtube and to be circulated through e-mail, but he said he didn't want it on youtube.

lmfao.gif

He's alright btw.. just a sore jaw.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TNDixieGirl
Ouch, is it wrong that I watched it like 6 or 7 times, pausing frame by frame and laughed a little?

You're a sick critter aren't ya?? LOL

I had a pistol-grip shotgun once (for a short time, before installing a hogue Overmolded Stock).

Held at the hip or chest-level it wasn't too bad... it was shooting a box of slugs one-handed that made me hurt the next day, and I couldn't write.

when i read pistol grip i was thinking a stock similar to a Benelli M4 which has the full shoulder stock with the pistol grip extending down, so that it still mounts on the shoulder but has the vertical grip to grip it better.

i have to say that wasnt very smart IMO.

I have a pistol grip Mossberg, and a friend once bet me I wouldn't shoot a slug one-handed. I shot the whole box of 3" Remington slugs one-handed. It did hurt a bit, and my left hand shook for the rest of the day, but I won the bet. I actually got pretty good with it shooting off-hand at 25 yards. These guns are nothing when shooting from the hip.