Miss Sprint Cup fired lol

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't see the big deal.. This doesn't seem like something that she should lose her job for. Especially considering that A) The event happened before she got the job / position and :) she isn't the one that released them... She probably shouldn't be punished for things that happened before she signed the "Morality clause" contract... nor should she be held responsible for others actions (The guy who released it).

Edit: I delete the link to the pics because I don't know the policy here about that

Edited by PirateQui

I really don't see the big deal.. This doesn't seem like something that she should lose her job for. Especially considering that A) The event happened before she got the job / position and :) she isn't the one that released them... She probably shouldn't be punished for things that happened before she signed the "Morality clause" contract... nor should she be held responsible for others actions (The guy who released it).

+1

Guest mikedwood

I use to love NASCAR but eventually turning left gets boring no matter how fast you do it.

Maybe she's the next Godaddy girl

gets boring

I think it started getting boring when they turned the various makes into IROC cars. They can stick whatever labels they want on the front bumpers , and whatever grill and headlight stickers they want on them but there is no brand identity. They all look alike. Drivers are spit and polish now. Too much hair gel and high dollar sun glasses.

There are about ten guys out there that could be old school, the rest are from a cookie cutter.

Paige Duke was an asset, but I am sure they have her replaced and no one will really care anyway.

Really it all went downhill when they got rid of the hat man.