Looking For a Used SR9c

Guest justluck

Guest justluck

Prefer black slide; but, I will consider a stainless. Less than 1000 rounds fired please.

I live in the Huntsville, AL area.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justluck

Sorry if I got this in the wrong forum. I'm not able to post in the Classified and Trading Post sections.

I'm looking for a used SR9c that I should be able to pick up in the $300.00 range.

Thanks for the replies.

Edited by justluck
Guest justluck

Sorry, I'm new here and learning my way around. I just did not see the WTB Forum (Under Trading Post). I have now done a post over there. Thanks OhShoot & NashvegasMatt.

I currently own a new stainless SR9c and have something over a 1000 rounds through it already. It has performed very well and I want to keep it around for awhile. My thought is to pick up a used one and shoot the heck out of it at the range (take the load off the new one). These guns are great fun to shoot.

I currently own a new stainless SR9c and have something over a 1000 rounds through it already. It has performed very well and I want to keep it around for awhile. My thought is to pick up a used one and shoot the heck out of it at the range (take the load off the new one). These guns are great fun to shoot.

I don't think you'll ever have to worry about wearing it out, although there's nothing wrong with getting another one. These are well made NATO certified platforms and are known to shoot tens of thousand of rounds. I've got a full size SR9 with well over 3,000 rounds without a single issue of any kind. The more they're shot, the better they feel. SR9's are great pistols. :rofl:

They are 400 new,looking for a used one to save 75 bucks seems like a bad idea..I have easily 2500 rounds through mine and cleaned it twice...great trigger ,glock like durability IMO easier to shoot too and made in america....why they are not super popular I have no idea

Guest justluck

I carry my new stainless on occasion and want to keep it in very good condition. In a second/used gun, I wouldn't have to be too concerned with cleaning it on a regular basis, or getting it dinged or scratched up - just throw it in a bag and head to the range. Even if it had some minor problems like the light strikes or walking mag release pins that some folks experience, that would be no real problem.

I agree with you on the popularity. These are some real great/fun shooting guns.