SO PROUD of my 9 yr old son

Guest possumbarnes

Guest possumbarnes

The boy is already beginning to understand the important things in life. My wife took the kids to the lake today (which I missed since I had to work) and on the way back home, my oldest son (age 9) just opens his mouth and says to his mother: "Mom, boobs are only good for two things: feeding babies and for show. You know, for lookin' at.":D

I can't wait for the day when he finds out all the other stuff their good for. I'll pull up this post and show it to him.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest possumbarnes
That's cute. Your little boy is growing up.

I'd like to steal your signature line if that's alright.

It's not my line actually. I read it somewhere but can't find it now to give credit to the person that originally said it. I like it though. It's my sig on all my forums.

I can't wait for the day when he finds out all the other stuff their good for. I'll pull up this post and show it to him.

I suspect it won't be that long, you might want to print it out and put it in a scrap book if anyone still does that, at the very least bookmark it now.

I also suspect you got a better kick out of it then your wife. I suspect she came to you to tell on him.

Guest possumbarnes
I suspect it won't be that long, you might want to print it out and put it in a scrap book if anyone still does that, at the very least bookmark it now.

I also suspect you got a better kick out of it then your wife. I suspect she came to you to tell on him.

Naahh. She told me about it because she knew I'd get a laugh out of it. When he said it, she just looked at him and was speechless. She didn't know what to say. Of course, just today I told him another useful purpose of boobs....they make great pillows!

Guest db99wj

We were on the boat this weekend and there are some "No Wake" buoy's that are floating around. My 3 1/2 year old son wanted to get closer and said, "I want to touch the boobies".....almost fell out the boat!

8AAA%3D%3Dfavicon.icodEGazRuRabcZH8ICQkpjo6OVjNHmvj4+GXuiyMeHh453ATCzMzMXn3I9x8oCiuuorpqawAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==favicon.ico

When my, now, 13 yr old was 4, he would come down the stairs on Saturday mornings and catch me watching shows on the Speed Channel. There was usually some large breasted, big haired hottie introducing each new show and he would say, "Daddy, she's not ugly. Is she?"

When my, now, 13 yr old was 4, he would come down the stairs on Saturday mornings and catch me watching shows on the Speed Channel. There was usually some large breasted, big haired hottie introducing each new show and he would say, "Daddy, she's not ugly. Is she?"

"She is when mom's around, son."