DSA ZM-4 Upper

Pengnpup

I bought a DSA ZM -4 upper two months ago. When I took it to the range the rear sight had to be moved all the way to the left to even hit paper.Upon closer inspection I noticed the front sight was canted. I called and spoke to the customer service rep who stated they were telling people to just send them back and they will send a new one. That statement alone told me there was a big problem with canted sights. Two weeks later I get it back and it does the same thing. Just a word of caution to those interested in the DSA AR uppers. Total POS!!!:)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i gey my ar uppers ans bcgs from j&t if it is for a natch gun i have a friend build it for me i see j&t almost every week and they stand behind there stuff i deal with gary sometimes it might cost a little more but you see them fave to face

Guest the_accuser

That suxs Pengnpup. I bought a DSA ZM-4 upper about a year or so ago and it has been great. I wonder if they just started having problems?

That suxs Pengnpup. I bought a DSA ZM-4 upper about a year or so ago and it has been great. I wonder if they just started having problems?

Apparently this must be something going on for a while now. The way the customer service rep acted, this was a prtty big problem. It just pissed me off so bad that i didn't bother sending it back a second time. Somebody bought it off me to put an optic on it and maybe some yankee hill flip up sights. DSA makes great FALs but suck at uppers

• 3 weeks later...
Guest agt.dealer

i got the middy upper and i had the to short front sight issue LOL!!$6 front sight post fixed it,then a week later i just went to a gas block under the rail and i just love it!!!!cant beat the price!when dsa bought a large parts lot the found the original blue prints in the creates so thats where they started from and made them better!!

I just saw this. I purchased a DSA ZM4 upper last week. The BCG they sent wouldn't fit. I sent it back requesting repair or replacement. They claimed it was not the BCG they sent me and refused to refund my money or exchange it, basically accusing me of trying to scam them. I am returning the upper immediately. Unless Visa can help, I am out $110 and about $30 for shipping this crap back and forth.

Edited by East_TN_Patriot
i gey my ar uppers ans bcgs from j&t if it is for a natch gun i have a friend build it for me i see j&t almost every week and they stand behind there stuff i deal with gary sometimes it might cost a little more but you see them fave to face

I always took Double Star for cheap low quality, but that just isn't true. They've really made some high quality stuff for the money.

..and you are absolutely right about J&T, I was shopping a gunshow and went their booth. Where others fed me a line of bull or just didn't want to help at all, they spent an hour or better helping me and the wife pick out the best suited parts for her rifle. In the end I spent about $850 including the Eotech I got from them. What pleased me most was the next show I went to the guy that helped recognized me and asked how everything worked out. Honestly, if I need AR parts at the 'show, I just head straight to their table without shopping now.