TGO IS FULL OF SISSIFIED PANZIES

Guest Letereat!

Guest Zombie-Hunter
I don't know what's funnier - the OP or a bunch of "internet tough guys" accusing him of being an "internet tough guy"...

Thank You!

My first friend request sent.

"Mac,

I cannot apologize enough. I had been hanging with old friends talking macho **** and was hammered. The first thing I thought about when I awoke the following day was what an ass-clown I made of myself, and the fact that I basically **** on your shoes and made you to look a fool as well. Especially considering the lengths you went to to get me back on there. I have no valid excuse an am responsible for my own foolish and juvenile behavior. It was a completely disgraceful action. If it helps any, feel free to share this message with whomever.

With deep regret,

R Jolly"

Freak'in Tool, This is why permit holders who drink should be looked upon as drug users.

This is only my opinion..... But my common sense tells me its just as bad or worse.

Edited by Zombie-Hunter

Freak'in Tool, This is why permit holders who drink should be looked upon as drug users.

This is only my opinion..... But my common sense tells me its just as bad or worse.

Nothing like a little name calling. Also so we know where things lie, define "drink".

I know one big difference between those who drink alcohol and drug users, drinking alcohol is legal. And I am fairly sure sure you just threw a decent percentage of members here under the crack head bus

Edited by Mike.357
misspelling
Nothing like a little name calling. Also so we know where things lie, define "drink".

I know one big difference between those who drink alcohol and drug users, drinking alcohol is legal. And I am fairly sure sure you just through a decent percentage of members here under the crack head bus

+100.

Thank You!

My first friend request sent.

So I'm grilling some burgers and drinking a beer and I'm as bad as a drug user?? ;);)

I just joined today, I sure hope this is not the norm! So many sites go this way, shame.

Yep, this is normal. When somebody makes a spectacular ass of himself online, we like to savor the moment.

Guest Zombie-Hunter

Mike the name calling is more of a statement kind of like the girl who goes out using alcohol finding herself crying in a strange bathroom floor naked, only to repeat the same behavior the following weekend. This is destructive substance period. Look at the OP not unlike the little girl, he too found himself crying the next morning. I find no sympathy for the legal “I was drunk†excuse. Spirits are just as destructive as any other substance, this to me is common knowledge.

I personally think this falls under the play stupid games rule.

But just for giggles can there be a decent crack smoker?

How about a decent tax paying pothead?

I’m not justifying clouding your mind or senses with any substance but as much as spirit drinkers would like to show the many shades of gray, It’s as clear as Black & White to me.

...I’m not justifying clouding your mind or senses with any substance but as much as spirit drinkers would like to show the many shades of gray, It’s as clear as Black & White to me.[/font][/size]

Ah, a new tack, good for (50?) tangential posts? ;)

Funny thing about alkeehaul, it can be a truth serum at times, too.

- OS

Guest Zombie-Hunter
So you don't use caffeine or tobacco? Those are drugs. By your logic they are just as bad as meth and herione.

Sorry I don’t see how that plays into this logic but, No I don’t use these substances either.

No, name calling is name calling.

I do not believe that saying you were drunk when you committed a crime is any kind of legal excuse. A vast amount of people in prison were under the influence of something when they committed their crime.

I know several people who smoke pot regularly , have succesful careers, own homes and have raised their families. I don't know any crack heads. I see what alcohol can do all the time, I know many functioning alcoholics. I know many more people who drink alcohol but don't abuse it nor break laws. It certainly is not black and white.

Letereat made a mistake, or maybe he didn't. I don't know and I am not judging him. I will let you do that , you seem pretty good at judging people. Careful not to fall off your lofty perch.

Ah, a new tack, good for (50?) tangential posts? ;)

Funny thing about alkeehaul, it can be a truth serum at times, too.

- OS

Maybe so. But, it has NOTHING to do with the way <I> handle my guns. If it did, there would have been some things shot up over the last 30 or so years. I have no problem with folks that choose not to drink. I have a real problem with somebody choosing it for me.

If you don't want to drink, then don't. If you choose to drink and do stupid stuff, then pay the price. Some folks handle it just fine. That's WHY it's legal.

Guest pfries
So I'm grilling some burgers and drinking a beer and I'm as bad as a drug user?? ;);)

No your worse you responded to this thread....:)

Guest pfries
I just joined today, I sure hope this is not the norm! So many sites go this way, shame.

Nahh this has just been a blow off thread...... we are enjoying it though..And hey welcome aboard

;)

Guest pfries

I still like doughnuts and pansies tulips aren't half bad either oh and TGO I like Tgo and cheese and christmass, the Easterbunny and..................