Gun Owners Picnic?

We have just exceeded the 50-response goal for the survey and more responses are still coming in. All of the responses are positive and in favor of the picnic so it looks like we will definitely have an event. Lebanon on 7/9 is still the most popular choice but we will continue taking votes until Sunday night. If you haven't already responded then now is your last chance. I will post final survey results here after the survey closes, then we can focus on detailed planning.

[survey is now closed]

Edited by wileecoyote

Today is the last day for the survey. Vote now while you still can. We have 63 responses so far representing nearly 200 guests, so it looks certain that we will have a picnic. I am already working on a few locations based on preliminary results, but your vote could help sway the outcome so please respond now if interested. Remember the survey is short and anonymous. It closes at midnight tonight.

[survey is now closed]

Edited by wileecoyote

Yeah, it is tough to find a spot that is good for everyone since members are spread all over TN. But then again, I think many of us have driven a few hours for a great deal or unique piece, so it might not be so bad. You will definitely get some good food and fun out of the deal, and you might even be able to make a few good deals on gear to make it worth the trip. Hope it works out for most to make it.

The picnic survey has been closed with 76 total responses representing 225 picnic guests, an awesome response! A summary of the survey results is available here if you are interested.

The most popular option was Lebanon on Saturday 7/9 so we will plan around that location and date. I will create a new thread soon with a new survey so that people can sign-up and elect to bring specific things. Look for the new thread and more details shortly.

The picnic survey has been closed with 76 total responses representing 225 picnic guests, an awesome response! A summary of the survey results is available here if you are interested.

The most popular option was Lebanon on Saturday 7/9 so we will plan around that location and date. I will create a new thread soon with a new survey so that people can sign-up and elect to bring specific things. Look for the new thread and more details shortly.

I'd love to attend, but will be in San Diego during that weekend.

Terry

Guest boatme99

Oh man, Wilee! After months of trying to get about ten people together on a date to take the concealed class, it was decided today that 7/9 is best date for the most people.

Sorry. If anything changes, I will come to the picnic.

Oh man, Wilee! After months of trying to get about ten people together on a date to take the concealed class, it was decided today that 7/9 is best date for the most people.

Sorry. If anything changes, I will come to the picnic.

Sorry about your luck, but majority rules!

I know just how hard that is, as I teach classes a few times each year and the main reason I don't do it more often is that they are a real pain to schedule, with everyone having so many other things to do with work, family, kids, sports, hobbies, etc.

Why not bring the entire class to the picnic, then teach the class afterwards? :koolaid: