Any Law enforcement people on here?

i have got several messages threatening and harassing me from a guy who has been sending me crazy messages is there anything i can do like report him to authorities or something he has crossed the line with several messages

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all of these messages are outrageous and crazy i have never had any trouble with the law or anything this is nuts what he is accusing me

According to Pigeon Forge Police chief Jack Baldwin you have a criminal arrest record that is stuck on you like ****. I also spoke to the Jail booking department and you have been booked into the county jail and have an FBI booking number there Breeden. Now I am going to contact all the Breedens in Sevier County and see if you are really related to one.

I hope you enjoy the Sevier County Jail with Sam, I eat Breedens for lunch

You are a lying Baptist Piece of ****! Now I want to meet your uncle the cop. Did your father run off and leave your mother there Breeden boy?

Which Breeden are you related to, JJ or Lynn and do you want me to call them and tell them you are trying to buy a gun? Why don't you meet me at the Sevier County Jail Parking lot in an hour so we can talk to your uncle. My question is where the hell is your father boy?

Guest bkelm18
all of these messages are outrageous and crazy i have never had any trouble with the law or anything this is nuts what he is accusing me

According to Pigeon Forge Police chief Jack Baldwin you have a criminal arrest record that is stuck on you like ****. I also spoke to the Jail booking department and you have been booked into the county jail and have an FBI booking number there Breeden. Now I am going to contact all the Breedens in Sevier County and see if you are really related to one.

I hope you enjoy the Sevier County Jail with Sam, I eat Breedens for lunch

You are a lying Baptist Piece of ****! Now I want to meet your uncle the cop. Did your father run off and leave your mother there Breeden boy?

Which Breeden are you related to, JJ or Lynn and do you want me to call them and tell them you are trying to buy a gun? Why don't you meet me at the Sevier County Jail Parking lot in an hour so we can talk to your uncle. My question is where the hell is your father boy?

Do you know this person?

Guest bkelm18
nope i have no idea and he has done this to several people on GOC its crazy he keeps sending me emails and harrasing me

Well, just block him and forget about him.

Guest bkelm18

I understand, but unless you have reason to believe he actually means you harm and not just trash talking. Just be the bigger man and walk away. He's probably just some dumb hick that gets his excitement from getting people stirred up. Deprive him of that and he'll go away.

Guest bkelm18
he told me he will come to my house and stuff its crazy im 19 and somehow he knows my family and has sent several messgaes abut my dad who passed away that is what got me angry

Ok, well obviously he knows you and possibly where you live, so yeah, time to call the police. They may or may not be able to do much, but it helps at least to start a paper trail.

I have no real advice to offer as I have never had any sort of issues like that. But yes by all means call your Uncle and keep up with your situational awareness and keep your house/apartment in lock down and stay armed as much as possible. Good luck.

Guest db99wj
i did what a joke all this started because i told him i wasn't interested in buying his Makarov but he crossed the line bigtime

I don't understand this statement. He's a member here?

Guest Keinengel

Sounds like an internet troll. Its a lot easier to find personal information on the internet than you would think. That said it would still be wise to notify the local LEOs just in case.

Sorry to hear about your dad. Been there. I wouldn't pay him too much attention.

thanks bro yeah i blocked him after he got wind of my family having several LEOs and investigators he stopped messaging me probably just some 40 year old in his moms basement

If you had his personal information you could obtain a harassment warrant. Realistically if you don't have a person personal info such as name, DOB, address, and basic physical description you probably won't be able to get a warrant. Now you can still document it by a report if you don't have all that information and later get a warrant if needed and when you get his personal information. You got an uncle that's a local LEO just chew his ear about it. He will know the local routine there and tell you what you need to do.

Assault is also just the threat of bodily injury if the person is able to carry it out. If he has threatened you with bodily harm and you believe he is capable of carrying it out call the police. Not sure I would want to have someone who is obviously unstable arrested.

Might try contacting the other victims on GoC to see what they did to get him to move on.

Dolomite