9mm 1911 ?'s

Alpha13

I am just curious, what are the options for a 1911 9mm in compact or commander size? I like the price of a ria 9mm from buds $370ish, but I do not like the full size length. Is there anything in a close price range, but smaller.

TIA

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

has to be at least a 4" frame will not work on any compact 3" frame gun is made diff I have a 22lr kit on my officers 4" kimber that I can change from 45acp to 22 lr it's the limber 22 lr kit hope this helps

i was looking for one aswell, but there isnt a budget compact 1911 9mm. A compact one runs about 1k. For the money RIA is your best bet. Taurus also makes a full size that has a budget price tag, but i would stick with a RIA if you dont wanna spend 1k

Deerslayer, that is it, with the exception of wanting it in all black. THANKS!

Now I just have to figure out wether to get that or g19 gen4 ( yes I know about the issues, but like the feel/size of the one that I shot. The first glock, that I liked.)

I wonder how long it will to save my pennies for them....

Lone Wolf Distributors - Product Detail - Lone Wolf Gen4 Guide Rod Adapter SILVER - $9.95

With that part you can make have your G4 9mm Glock use the Gen 3 single recoil spring. "What were those guys thinking when they decided to change the 9mm Glock from a system that works more reliably than any other handgun to one that almost works with a .40 recoil set-up?" Someone should give their accountants a crushing wedgie.

Edited by graycrait