Close the gun show loophole...or you are supporting Al Qaeda?

How convenient that American born Al Qaeda spokesman, Adam (Pearlman) Gadahn, is now handing the Obama administration the perfect cover for advancing the Democrat's gun control agenda, by calling on U.S. Muslims to go to gun shows, buy weapons and attack Americans. They've been itching to close the supposed 'Gun Show loophole' since Obama took office. And now they've got a nice little piece of propaganda to require that EVERY gun purchase be made through an FFL. So that every gun transaction is recorded in a government database to 'fight terrorism'.

It's just too perfect...I'm not buying this.

Zulu Cowboy

- - - - - - - - -

New Al Qaeda Video: American Muslims Should Buy Guns, Start Shooting People - LINK

By MATTHEW COLE

June 3, 2011

In a new video message released on the internet Friday, American-born al Qaeda spokesman Adam Gadahn calls on Muslims living in America to carry out deadly one-man terrorist acts using fully automatic weapons purchased at gun shows, and to target major institutions and public figures...(snip)..."

"Do Not Rely on Others, Take the Task Upon Yourself" and produced by al Qaeda's media arm, as Sahab, the tape mixes Gadahn's new message with clips from old videos of Osama bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahiri and other al Qaeda leaders praising one-man attacks. They call on jihadis in the West to carry out lone wolf operations...(snip).."

"He urges Muslims to pursue attacks with whatever is available. "Let's take America as an example. America is absolutely awash with easily obtainable firearms. You can go down to a gun show at the local convention center and come away with a fully automatic assault rifle, without a background check, and most likely without having to show an identification card. So what are you waiting for?...(snip)"

The rest of the story is HERE

- - - - - - - - -

In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material in this post is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes…

Edited by Zulu Cowboy

I shot a 7mm mag from the roof of a car....once. Blew the windshield out onto the hood...blew me off the top to the trunk to the gravel. My wife played doctor filth with a pair of pliers and some rubbing alcohol for about an hour.

what seems absurd about the whole, machine gun from a gun show thing is that I am not sure I have ever seen an actial fully auto rofle at a gun show.

Sometimes there is a guy with a demilled MG 42, but thats all I got off the top of my head. Well and the Pederson device rifle.

It’s already a felony that carries like 10 years in prison to have possession of or transfer a fully automatic weapon without the government’s approval. That would be a tough act to follow.

What will the new law do, allow for execution right on the spot?

Who writes these stories? :(

It’s already a felony that carries like 10 years in prison to have possession of or transfer a fully automatic weapon without the government’s approval. That would be a tough act to follow.

What will the new law do, allow for execution right on the spot?

Who writes these stories? :(

I have Lefty friends that believe we ALL have full auto weapons. It's not the Anti's mission to spread truth, it's to spread fear

Whether or not a fully automatic weapon can be purchased at a gunshow, the purpose of the Jihadi video is to inspire like minded Miuslim extremists to become "Lone Wolf" warriors and attack America in the least expected places (such as Major Hasan at Fort Hood). I have said all along that the day will come when these Al Qaida types will start appearing in malls, ball games, church services, playgrounds, etc. and do whatever they can, using whatever weapon is at their disposal, and cause the most damage and death they can accomplish. And the "first responders" will be anyone who is ready and willing to use whatever force they have available at the time to fight back before the SWAT teams arrive.

My facebook post, with a link to the article...

Couple things Mr. Jihad... 1. You can't buy fully automatic weapons at gun shows. 2. If y'all start shooting, it means that we get to shoot back. In most cases, it will be done with skill and enthusiasm.

Guest mikedwood

Ridiculous!

Completely burns me up. You can't get a fully automatic firearm at the gun show any more legally than you can in the back room of a seedy bar, or some farm house out in the booneys or something similar. I'd say if someone were inclined to get a full auto off the books he would be much more likely to wind up in prison than actually getting a full auto.

Probably more than a few LEO and undercover LEOs watching for such activity at each and every gun show and I have heard of nill success of them finding one. And I'm sure if they did it would be front page news.

If they really wanted full autos and are as well financed as they are suppose to be they could just as easily make as many as they wanted from blocks of metal. There has been more than one submarine made by drug lords in the Central and South Americas. Google "drug smuggling submarine" (without quotes) and it's comical yet scary. Just saying if drug lords can make submarines, then what could terrorists make. We should just ban metal of anykind completely.

That's the thing with these idiotic terrorists, they don't have to accomplish ANYTHING, just say they are and so many millions of stupid people panics.

After Bin Laden was killed they had nukes all over the US, OMG fear them! Now they are going to poision the food supply per MI5.

Just save time and fear everything.

Give me a flippin break guys, sorry but I'm not scared a bit of them.

Couple things Mr. Jihad... 1. You can't buy fully automatic weapons at gun shows. 2. If y'all start shooting, it means that we get to shoot back. In most cases, it will be done with skill and enthusiasm.

+1. Very well said.

Had a person come over last weekend. He was irate, yelling and cussing about me shooting so much. He said he couldn't understand how anyone could afford to shoot as much as I do. He said he was going to call the law because I won't stop shooting when he is on his property.

He is only here on his property a couple of days a week. He is probably going to be really upset when he builds his house and realizes I shoot 5 days a week and over 1,000 rounds a week.

I walked him off the property but as he was getting into his car he said I had illegal high powered machine guns. That particular day I was letting a few kids shoot my wife's semi 9mm AR. He also said somebody needs to know about it. Anti's crack me up because every gun is a machine gun and every caliber is a high powered one.

Dolomite

"Skill and enthusiasm" Okay, that got me tickled right there!

"Skill and enthusiasm" Okay, that got me tickled right there!

Can't help but think that if some guy came running at me with an AK, a rag on his head, and making that turkey sound, that there wouldn't be some enthusiasm on my part. I'm pretty sure i have enough skill to stop the turkey sound.