cyh1830

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BenderBendingRodriguez

Because Glock guys (and gals) tend to buy them by the truckload, then remember that they can't afford to feed them all, so they have to set some free?

Because Glock guys (and gals) tend to buy them by the truckload, then remember that they can't afford to feed them all, so they have to set some free?

So, does this mean Glock is as much FAD as FACT?

I never thought I would be a glock guy. I loved my Sig, hated my Para Ordnance. But after getting a Glock 22 as my duty pistol it grew on me. They are cheap but great performing guns. They are reliable. I now own a gen 4 glock 27... yeah, i love them both! Did i mention there are some many things you can do to them not to mention storm-lake barrels, trigger jobs, solder grips, etc... Get one!

I never thought I would be a glock guy. I loved my Sig, hated my Para Ordnance. But after getting a Glock 22 as my duty pistol it grew on me. They are cheap but great performing guns. They are reliable. I now own a gen 4 glock 27... yeah, i love them both! Did i mention there are some many things you can do to them not to mention storm-lake barrels, trigger jobs, solder grips, etc... Get one!

Same here ......... hated them when I first toyed around with buying one. Thought they were the ugliest thing around............ and who would want a gun made of plastic?? That was until I was forced to use one every day for duty (the G22) back in early 2000. After actually giving it an honest try, not to mention a couple thousand rounds at a range, I was hooked. After shooting and owning various Glocks, I was a true Glock convert and have absolutely nothing bad to say about them.

As previously stated, they are extremely reliable, extremely easy to clean after a day at the range, most are easily convertible to other calibers and they hold up to all the abuse you can give them.

My 2 cents is the same as above............ many more Glocks on the market due to sheer volume of sales............. along with the addiction factor of wanting something you don't have at the moment. Don't think for a moment that there are more Glocks on the market due to some type of manufacturing issue ......... or unhappy customers, because that's just not true.

After leaving LE two years ago, I have since sold all of my Glocks and converted to SIG - but only because I made the mistake of actually trying one at the range and getting the bug. Now I prefer SIG ........... but you all know how this addiction works.

Edited by FIRERESCUEO2