Global Warming

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems that the book you linked to is based on climate data from NASA Goddard that they admit was inaccurate. In fact, most data that purports to show a warming trend over the past 100 years has been falsified (oops).

Possible Conspiracy To Falsify Temperature Data Uncovered | NewsBusters.org

Climate trends seem to be caused by several factors, none man-made. The most accurate predictor is solar activity. Volcanoes are another big one. Not much we can do to affect those factors.

Whoops...sorry.

I believe we're getting warmer...but we've done it before...we'll do it again. We'll get colder too...done it before...do it again.

It's part of nature and if we're not part of nature then you need to show me how we got here.

This Global warming is a total farce!

It's all about controling the Masses.

DUH! Weather patterns have been changing for centuries.

A bunch of so-called scientists are making money on books and

getting thier names in print.

Goog grief!

You can't believe professors. It was a UCLA professor who, when asked where man would get his food if there were no farms or ranches, responded with, " at the supermarket like we always got it."

not too long ago I recall a Ice Age was on the way, now an earth killing heat blast is happening.

I pretty much figure whatever is convenient for the making of money is whats is supposed to happen, at least as far as those who are making predictions will make money.

not too long ago I recall a Ice Age was on the way, now an earth killing heat blast is happening.

I pretty much figure whatever is convenient for the making of money is whats is supposed to happen, at least as far as those who are making predictions will make money.

This storm warning is brought to you by Mayfield Milk and Eddies Bread.

Mike...for the next iceage to happen there needs to be a massive melt of polar ice. The fresh water will change the salinity of the ocean and move the Gulf Stream south. That will cool England and the Baltic.

don't go throwing hypothesis into things Buc, We will have an Ice Age when Al Gore says we will. And if you don't believe that just check the internet, after all he invented it too.

Back in the 70's I know I read and saw on TV that an Ice Age was fixing to come upon us. If you had not been fixing up bewlitt holes and fetching rubber arms off the sides of the road you would know that. :D:P

If someone brings up the subject of the higher than usual temps this late May early June, mention the fact that we almost broke the record Memorial Day, 96.F set back in 1930 something. Then ask them what caused the tempature to reach 96.F in 1930. It's a FAD with most people who buy into the global warming idea, the popular trend. Also ask them what their personal excuse for driving the big SUV is.

Just be glad you don't live on Venus, it's 750F, the barometric pressure is 1300 psi, and it rains sulfuric acid. I guess that's our fault also.

Guest nicemac
don't go throwing hypothesis into things Buc, We will have an Ice Age when Al Gore says we will. And if you don't believe that just check the internet, after all he invented it too.

Back in the 70's I know I read and saw on TV that an Ice Age was fixing to come upon us. If you had not been fixing up bewlitt holes and fetching rubber arms off the sides of the road you would know that. :up::D

The article of which you speak–NewsWeek, April 28, 1975. Right-click to get the full-sized pdf file.

Global_Cooling_Newsweek.pdf

The earth may be getting warmer, may be getting cooler, depends on who you ask. Regardless, neither the science nor the cause is settled.

Before global warming it was urban sprawl, before that it was save the whales. They just found a big enough moron with enough scientists willing to lie to the public. They finally found a scary enough thing to control people. The burden of proof is on the wacko liberals to #1 prove we are warming at all and #2 that man has anything to do with it. Al and his Chronoies have made millions scaring enough people into buying the carbon offsets that he sells. What a crock! I guess they want atmospheric carbon to be zero so the plants will all die and kill us all. What a bunch of morons!

Back in the 70's I know I read and saw on TV that an Ice Age was fixing to come upon us. If you had not been fixing up bewlitt holes and fetching rubber arms off the sides of the road you would know that. ;):)

Al Gore is a con artist. How he got to be a VP is a mystery. ;);)