POTTERS IN JAMESTOWN

Guest dubaholic2

Guest dubaholic2

has anyone done any dealings with them? ive seen a few guns posted by them on goc and they seem to be very reasonable and i was considering going and checking them out if they are in deed a good shop, but its about a 2 hour drive from me and didnt want to make the trek if they arent what they seem. please let me know your opinion if you've done business with them. thanks

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest J.D. Skull

If your a minority (ANY MINORITY) do not go to Jamestown! There are no minoritys in the whole of Fentress Country. And they intend to keep it that way. They did'nt take down their sign till 1979. Huge billboard that read " Afroamerican! Don't let the sun set on your black a** here! But their's wasn't politicly correct. The sign may as well still be up today. YES, IT IS THAT BAD!

Guest dubaholic2

was that sign at potters or just in fentress county? either way im not a minority so surely they would have me.

Guest Keinengel
If your a minority (ANY MINORITY) do not go to Jamestown! There are no minoritys in the whole of Fentress Country. And they intend to keep it that way. They did'nt take down their sign till 1979. Huge billboard that read " Afroamerican! Don't let the sun set on your black a** here! But their's wasn't politicly correct. The sign may as well still be up today. YES, IT IS THAT BAD!

Tracy City much? It can't be as bad as Blue Ridge Georgia though.

Potters - fair selection for a country hardware store - Ronnie Cooper your principal contact for firearms - and don't be afraid to make a reasonable offer.

My business with them is limited, for personal reasons.

And Skull, some of your "information" is outdated; most of it is patently false.

Guest J.D. Skull

When I was in high school I think it was 1978. We "Livingston" had our 1st black football player. We played at York that year. I was listening to game on WLIV radio. My cousin C.L. Smith was anouncing the game. You could clearly hear the York fans cheering on there team."KILL THAT N****R,KILL THAT N****R"! The boy was a freshman and only stood on sideline the whole game. To make matters worse we won the game. Players had to run to the busses. And most of the windoes were broke out of the busses. C L thought he was going to die. Lucky for him he wasn't parked near the busses. But I'm sure i'ts much better now.:D:

Edited by J.D. Skull
Guest dubaholic2

laktrash and ttocswab, thanks for the input. glad we're in 2011 :D. looking forward to what they have to say. ill probably be in the market for something new within the next week and am trying to explore my options.