Another East Tenn

Guest Rabbit

Guest Rabbit

Been lurking here a few weeks, just came in to say Hi. Been windy today but managed to get some plinking in. No formal training just grew up with.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

Glad to have you with us, Rabbit. If we see any black pellets laying around, we'll know who was visiting. :D

And yes you're right... very windy outside today. Good opportunity to get some wind burn, an ear ache and to study the effect of wind sheer on ballistics. :blush:

Guest GlocKingTN

Themain thing I remember about living in East TN (KNoxville area), was the Old City/New City thing. That was pretty neat!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest grayfox

I,m in sevierville, but I,m real close to knoxville. Just sold the farm and moved to a subdivision...what a change, no more peeing in the yard, or shooting out the front door.

• Administrator
sold the farm and moved to a subdivision...what a change, no more peeing in the yard, or shooting out the front door.

You're living my life in reverse it seems. I want to move out of our subdivision to a place where I can pee in the yard and shoot out the front door. :down:

Guest Hyaloid

I hope to be in teh same boat as Tungsten soon... though just to mix it up, I might pee out the front door, and shoot in the yard...

Guest db99wj
I hope to be in teh same boat as Tungsten soon... though just to mix it up, I might pee out the front door, and shoot in the yard...
Yeah, shooting out the front door might get expensive after a couple of new doors. ;)

Of course peeing out the front door.....well the neighbors wouldn't come around much.;)