Some PM9 Mods

DAdams

The PM9 I purchased a few years back had been relegated to the safe having been replaced with a smaller semi auto (Seecamp) and J Frame (M&P 340). I found it too big for the pocket and I am not big on OWB or IWB although I think I may get a holster for it now for winter carry.

Seemed a shame to keep it in the dark so I decided to put it into the HD lineup. Kind of a HD backup to the backup.

Added a CT Laser (CT has a $50 rebate through June) and Pearce grip extension.

I haven't had a chance to range it out yet to get the CT dialed in.

P5030003.jpg

P5030007.jpg

Edited by DAdams
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lester Weevils

I routinely pocket-carry a P9 which is bigger. But I have big pockets and it realistically is the biggest size that would fit in the front pocket. The P9 thin-ness makes it possible. It would print way too much if the P9 happened to be the same profile but a few tenths of an inch thicker.

Want to try out a PM9 sometime. Some folks can accurately shoot tiny guns, but the snubbies and mini-auto's I've tried are hopelessly inaccurate. Its all my fault, but just because it is my fault doesn't make the tiny guns shoot any straighter.

Personally I like lasers. They have upsides and downsides and one must not become reliant on them. This particular one doesn't have an on/off switch which I don't like. It is taking some getting used to its activation method (grip squeeze) and I have been walking around the house with it getting the muscle memory programmed.

I haven't had it to the range yet to get it dialed in. I was never great shooting the PM9. Acceptable for COM work at 10 yards. I'm thinking it may improve my point shooting. I do like the Pearce grip extension.

I actually shoot my snubs better for some reason.

I have a couple of J Frames with them 405s. I like those a great deal.

I would never sell my PM9 either.

Edited by DAdams