Liberal Defenders Unite!

What's with all the liberal defenders of late? Mention anything negative about Obama or the administration and all the so called "libertarians" denounce every criticism as non-thinking, brain washed, paranoid, propaganda eaters. Just saying. :lol:

Yeah, I'm calling you out! ;)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6.8 AR

Eh, Smith, you know where my heart lies.:lol:

Some folks look at some news sources as koolaid because they have been slightly

brainwashed into political correctness themselves. Before the PC revolution, one could

have a meaningful, or at least a polite dialogue without those childish disruptions. Now,

you have to be careful in what you say, or repeat.

I'm a so called "Libertarian." I'm not sure what you mean though. I don't believe I have ever apologized for Obama. On a rare occasion I have corrected someone that was incorrect but that's not the same thing. It's like the gun debate. If the antis were so correct in everything they wouldn't have to fabricate "studies" that agree with their position. Or use 22 year olds as example of children dying.

Do you have specific examples? (I'm NOT calling you out, I am merely curious.)

What's with all the liberal defenders of late? Mention anything negative about Obama or the administration and all the so called "libertarians" denounce every criticism as non-thinking, brain washed, paranoid, propaganda eaters. Just saying. :confused:

Yeah, I'm calling you out! ;)

Me thinks you are confusing the words opponent and enemy. Wrong is wrong. Believing Obama was born in the US has nothing to do with supporting him. Just means i don't buy into the crazier stuff. Does he deserve an attaboy for the Osama thing? Absolutely, even if his only role was to not screw it up.

Me thinks you are confusing the words opponent and enemy. Wrong is wrong. Believing Obama was born in the US has nothing to do with supporting him. Just means i don't buy into the crazier stuff. Does he deserve an attaboy for the Osama thing? Absolutely, even if his only role was to not screw it up.

This is about as far as I will go giving him credit for this. Even that is wearing thin with all the probes into it and the talk about the dead people being unarmed. The whole picture thing kinda pisses me off too.

Amen Mikegideon! I to think he is getting the words mixed up. Barney Frank, Harry reid, Howard Dean are liberals. Ron paul and Pat Buchanan are libertarians. I am a Jeffersonian Libertarian which is somewhere to the right of Ronald Reagan and Atilla the Hun. I give OB the credit for giving the orders; didn't think he had the cajones.

Guest friesepferd
Good thing about the media... they will offer up anything and everything you wanna believe, and lots of it. Me, I'm glad Bin Laden is dead, and I don't care how they did it. I would have shot the sumbitch too.

+1

and yea.. just because we dissagree with one person, doesnt mean we agree with the other.

No confusion of the terms. I just think SOME of the self titled "liberatarians" here are confused on their philosophy. They seem to think that if you identify with anything other than what they believe you are part of the brainwashed masses. IMO this is no different than the liberals who are smarter than the rest of us. I don't think they realize they are just the right side of extreme left. :confused:

Does he deserve an attaboy for the Osama thing? Absolutely, even if his only role was to not screw it up.

I'm not really sure he deserves an attaboy for keeping an iniative already in progress, except possibly for not stopping it.

Does he deserve an attaboy for the Osama thing? Absolutely, even if his only role was to not screw it up.

I'm not really sure he deserves an attaboy for keeping an iniative already in progress, except possibly for not stopping it.

Well, since we have very few of the real details, we don't really know what his role was. This entire country spends way too much time on pure speculation. It happened on his watch. It's amazing how, according to some, everything bad was done by Obama personally, but he had nothing to do with something that goes real well. I'm not an Obama supporter, but I also don't support the huge waste of time and energy that goes into the daily BS mill.

Guest friesepferd
No confusion of the terms. I just think SOME of the self titled "liberatarians" here are confused on their philosophy. They seem to think that if you identify with anything other than what they believe you are part of the brainwashed masses. IMO this is no different than the liberals who are smarter than the rest of us. I don't think they realize they are just the right side of extreme left. :confused:

What in the world makes you think that some of us think that anyone who believes something different is part of the brainwashed masses.

Some people are. Some things people say make me think they are (on either side).

That has nothing to do with left or right anyways. People on both sides do this. I really dont see where you are coming from at all.

In fact, I'm starting to thin that you are just part of the brainwashed masses for thinking it ;)

Guest friesepferd
This was meant to be tongue in cheek, but some folks get all worked up. If it doesn't apply ..... don't get upset. If it does ..... you've already replied ;)

just because i replied to your comments doesnt mean they apply to me. thats just silly.

obviously i replied to them because im bored at work with nothing else to do. :confused: