I bought a used Glock 30 and I fear I may have payed too much.

Guest Xring04

Guest Xring04

I bought a used Glock 30 and I think I may have payed too much. I payed $489 for this old, used, slightly worn out gun. Plus, I fear it might be a Glock second or something because it clearly has "SF" marked on the frame. It also came with five of the stick things that hold ammo, and some funny XS sights that glow. On top of all that it must have been a carry gun and not a safe queen, because it came with a cool, tactical, Blackhawk holster.

At least it fits my hand and shoots well, I doubt I would ever be able to get my money back out of it.

IMG_4416.jpg

See the funny sights.

IMG_4417.jpg

Pic of the extensive wear on the barrel.

IMG_4419.jpg

IMG_4420.jpg

Some of the stuff it came with. (note: The pot and flowers are my bride's.)

IMG_4418.jpg

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rysaber

I am not sure I have seen several used glock around that price point in middle TN. I think that is near the top of the range for a used glock but over all not too bad looking especially with the extras.

Guest Xring04

I was being sarcastic with my post. $ 489 for a gun in like new condition, I.E. still had the cooper colored anti seize in it and looked unfired would be a fair price for a G30sf by itself. Add in the mags, and the $100 XS night sights, and the dinky holster, and I think I got a deal.

Guest The Highlander

I'll go $500, since we're bidding!

P.S. The only Glock I've ever traded or sold was a G30, and I still wish I had it back!

Guest Grout

30's are great little guns.Very accurate and reliable with all bullet types except 200gr SWCs.I have yet to shoot one that would feed those 100%