Winchester flea market gunshow in memphis TN

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rockytop

I have a flyer for "Tennessee Gun & Knife Show" for Sat, May 28 & Sun, May29 at 7060 Winchester Rd. Memphis, Tn 38125. The contact is Wayne @(901)340-4867 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (901)340-4867 end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (901)340-4867 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (901)340-4867 end_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting Maybe that's the one they are referring to.

I can't clean this up. I hope you can make sense of it.

Edited by rockytop
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Laufer

After searching Google a minute ago, was Not able to find any info on the Winchester location.

Only the regular shows at Agricenter and Southaven for June or July are displayed on gun show websites. Does this next show at the Flea Market have a website?

I plan to be at the Winchester show late am on Saturday, with my Yugo Mauser 48A on a sling.

My only deals are FTF, within about two hours driving from Cordova/Memphis.

This is the first I have heard of this one so I may check it out. The ones at the Ag Center haven't been bad lately but have been pretty crowded and I haven't seen many "good" deals unless you wait until the last 2 hours! Anyone know what they are charging for tables? If it looks good, I may do a future one.

Edited by DocZombie
Guest Laufer

Thanks tnhawk.

A buddy saw a billboard sign in Memphis for a gun and knife show, and did not realize that it is outside of the normal show circuit.

Guest dart67eb

I'll be at this thing Saturday wearing a green Appleseed Shoot Boss hat promoting....Appleseed! Say hi if you see me.

Guest tnss

Tables are $40. Don't know if there are any left. I believe this is the first show for these guys. RK needs some competition anyway. Last I heard it sounds like a good show and that new flea market has been slammed. We're gonna be there with 2 tables of paracord survival straps, monkeyfists, rifle and single point slings, dog leashes, and more. tnsurvivalstraps.com

Guest peacexxl

Just noticed this yestarday, or rather my wife did. It's less than 10 minutes from my house so i will be there for sure.