Osama isn't really dead

Guest TargetShooter84

As I said before we had reliable reports he was dead back in 2006. It was said he contracted typhoid and had died. I am suspicious that the "raid" may be being used as a ratings booster. Knowing that the odds are he is already dead why not lay claim to it and reap the rewards. Also knowing you can hide the footage citing "national security" then claiming he was buried at sea so you don;t have to produce a body.

It isn't that hard to determine if someone is dead by listening to "chatter". Before death a lot of chatter about OBL, after his death not so much. Or perhaps a sharp down turn in communications directed at OBL. It is this chatter we rely upon for a lot of our intelligence gathering. Think about it this way, chatter as normal in channels used by bad guys then there is a spike in the word "airport". At that point we know something is brewing involving airports. Same thing can be said for OBL's possible death in 2006. Chatter as normal then "OBL is dead" or chatter does the opposite and drops off about OBL because his people know he is dead. Same way a killer calls his victim over and over again before they kill them then after the victim's death the killer no longer calls because he knows his victim is dead and can't answer the phone. Or if you know someone is dead how often do you try to contact them, by however means, after they are dead? Doesn't happen.

I am not saying he isn't dead. I am just saying he may have been dead long before any of this took place.

The pictures of all of them sitting around could have been them all wathcin America's Funniest Home Videos. After all it is number one show on Sundays according to ratings. :)

Dolomite

Videos and audio recordings of Osama bin Laden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Explain all of these tapes in the last 5 years.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest adamoxtwo

If the Photo's are released that would only rally the heard of angry (soon to be) Zombies. Seriously, this is an extremely sensitive situation. Yes they want to dispel all rumors that he isn't dead and show anything that confirms, but by doing so you put more Americans at risk. That being said it is the perfect coverup and plan to claim stake to a death that had already happened and was kept a secret because of the negative impact (him not a martyr and dying of natural causes). When your ratings are in the toilet and you have this Ace in the hole you play it when you have hit or about to hit rock bottom.......this is where we talk about the Birth Certificate, but we all have our opinions of how Real and authentic that document isn't.....I mean.......

Bin Laden is dead, Obama made the call (shockingly), the outcome was the result of policies put into place by Bush including that pesky Gitmo place, those darn torture tactics that "don't work," and SEAL Team 6 "Dick Cheney's personal assassination squad." Obama will probably get a small and brief bump, but the death of Bin Laden doesn't lower gas prices, doesn't reduce the national debt, doesn't decrease inflation, doesn't help the housing market, and doesn't help create good jobs. In a week or so, all the fair-weather supporters of Obama will come back to reality and he'll be in the basement. Also, the "approval" number can be greatly influenced by the exact wording of the poll question being asked. I wouldn't hold my breath if I were an Obama supporter.

Even if he got a 40% bump, it's way to early to have an effect on the 2012 election. The month of... maybe. That's why it's rediculous to think that any of this has to do with bumping Obama's popularity. He knows that game way too well to think there would be anything left in 3 months, much less over a year.

Guest adamoxtwo

Look I'll give credit where credit is Due. This isn't a Bush Victory or an Obama Victory. If the entire situation is true, it's a victory for America. Bush and the Administration (mainly the Military and Intelligence assets) have been working this issue for 10 years. For people to think that none of that work had bleed over into Obama's administration is smoking something. However, on the flip side of that Obama has continued along the same course with those assets (for the most part) but ultimately he made the decision with the Advisors in the room. I believe Bush would have done the same thing had he still been in this position. Also, I think that McCain would have as well as Hilary or anyone else you want to put in that position. Mainly because it was the correct decision to make with what was presented.

Can this be a conspiracy? Absolutely! He could still be alive on an Aircraft carrier right now being interrogated and they can't provide the pictures because they do not yet exist. Capturing him would have been worse then killing him by far. Having been a part of that community I will say that the American people do not need to know everything because the government needs to protect it's people and assets by with holding information from the people for the people.

Guest friesepferd
Having been a part of that community I will say that the American people do not need to know everything because the government needs to protect it's people and assets by with holding information from the people for the people.

+1

people who think the government needs to tell theme everything just dont get it.

I can believe people that are for groups of people that illegally release classified documents, etc. how stupid can you get.

Guest friesepferd

looks like obama isnt releasing the pics. *waits for uproar*

personally, I believe it was the right choice. I think it was the right choice to bury him at sea as well.

As much as we would like to, dragging him down the streets tied to the back of a horse, or hanging his body in front of the white house, or wrapping him in bacon and smoking him... is not what we should do.

it may not be what we should do but with me retireing from the military in 04 i am all for all of the above. i know the goverment lies and am use to it but i think it is and was time for payback and the ragheads should see it .they do not mind letting someone see them do it.call me cold hearted but i do not care about him or his people.

Guest friesepferd

well no. i dont care about him or his people. but i do care about our people. i want them to stay as safe as possible, and theres also no reason to offend others (not his people)

Can this be a conspiracy? Absolutely! He could still be alive on an Aircraft carrier right now being interrogated and they can't provide the pictures because they do not yet exist. Capturing him would have been worse then killing him by far. Having been a part of that community I will say that the American people do not need to know everything because the government needs to protect it's people and assets by with holding information from the people for the people.

Then why announce anything at all? If they currently hold him as you suggest, it would be in the best interest of the government to keep the news under wraps. Again, lying about this would be the most epic lie in world political history. And for what? So that Obama would get a bump in poll numbers over a year before an election?

it may not be what we should do but with me retireing from the military in 04 i am all for all of the above. i know the goverment lies and am use to it but i think it is and was time for payback and the ragheads should see it .they do not mind letting someone see them do it.call me cold hearted but i do not care about him or his people.

Why do they need to see it? In case you haven't figured it out, they don't fear you now and they wouldn't fear you after seeing that. It doesn't need to be shown on TV.

The people that don't believe he is dead aren't going to believe it if you killed him in front of them.

Just because they are animals doesn't mean we need to be. Our troops killed him and disposed of the bodily properly.... that's all that can be done.

Probably a MK18 like these SEALs are holding. NSWC-Crane builds most of the SEALs MK18's for them.

If he was killed in a cave or somewhere like that then I would have also bet on the MK12, but since it was in a CQB situation I would bet the MK18 was the weapon that took him down.

MarcusLuttrellNavySeals3.jpg

Not necessarily. A SEAL buddy of mine posted this recently on another message board. He is currently in Afghanistan.

K's are about worthless without the stock on them. Just cool looking. You can one hand them full auto, but your going to get a hell of a wrist workout. SD's are one of the best guns I've ever carried, just a pain in the ass to clean. Between it and the SCAR heavy, that's pretty much what I'm always carrying.

fear has nothing to do with it.i just want them to get a case of their on thrown back at them. their a crazy bunch of people .some times you fight fire with fire. i do not think it needs to be shown here but does need to be shown to them.if they all droped dead everyone would be better off.