• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest adamoxtwo
Take off of this one.

That is truly messed up......funny, but messed up

Edited by Daniel
Guest HvyMtl

Why is this in the Zombie section?

Look, if he was not dead, or in deep US custody, Al Q would be trumpeting the news from the roof tops...

The at sea burial is brilliant on many levels. 1) no crypt to visit/use as rally point 2) no other nation could lay claim of his body 3) IF he was not killed but captured, great cover

So. How many people believe the Pakistani Government did not know where Osama was? The hideout was in the Pakistani equivalent of West Point.

Why is this in the Zombie section?

Look, if he was not dead, or in deep US custody, Al Q would be trumpeting the news from the roof tops...

The at sea burial is brilliant on many levels. 1) no crypt to visit/use as rally point 2) no other nation could lay claim of his body 3) IF he was not killed but captured, great cover

So. How many people believe the Pakistani Government did not know where Osama was? The hideout was in the Pakistani equivalent of West Point.

It is in the zombie section because if he isnt dead after what happened to him than he has to be undead.

"they" need to release all video and every photo of the operation and of bin Laden that does not comprimise our advanced military technology.

There should be no question about this.

Who the **** do "they" think they are? They work for us.

so I just read a headline thats said " CIA Director: Bin Laden death photo will be released"

So if they are going to put it out there why haven't they done it already? Why the ***** footing around? Is there some kind of pecking order ? Does someone have to see it first?

The longer they wait the more it makes me wonder if they are faking something.

i don't trust these people even a little bit.

so I just read a headline thats said " CIA Director: Bin Laden death photo will be released"

So if they are going to put it out there why haven't they done it already? Why the ***** footing around? Is there some kind of pecking order ? Does someone have to see it first?

The longer they wait the more it makes me wonder if they are faking something.

i don't trust these people even a little bit.

Your curmudgeonliness used to be endearing. Now its just not.

Who cares. What he said is right. So I just removed the quote tags to make it my own. I'm not old and don't usually post with Mike's attitude. What quality of mine used to be endearing?