Guest Bluemax

One thing that I found unusual was that although the race of the Mother and Father were listed, the childs was not, now before the riot starts that makes absolutely no difference to me but as Oboma's Mother is listed as caucasion, one would assume her childs would be as well. This could hugely affect the minority vote...Just an opinion

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6.8 AR

It's not that it really matters now, any way. Why wasn't it done when certifying for running for President?

The man is a liar by default and a communist. Why should anyone have trusted him then or now?

This issue is about honesty not where he was born. That's just another part of the problem. He is still

being allowed to further ruin our country for reasons some will never believe. Staying focused on getting

him out of office should be the major concern. Then start nullifying laws created on his watch.

Hillary Clinton originally raised the question about Obama's citizenship. I don't know if this "birth certificate" is real or fake. I DO know Obama is a terrible president and is doing his best to cause problems that can never be fixed.

This.

DC hasn't dealt with the real issues facing this country in decades, which is why we're where we are now.

Another side show will pop up soon so the people won't start focusing on how badly they're screwing us all...

Wait until the elections. They will start bombarding us with all of the so called moral issues. Jobs, the economy and the three wars won't be mentioned. The politicians are great at the misdirection play. There will also be a big issue that's certain to get the two sides at odds causing people to ignore the issues even more.

Wait until the elections. They will start bombarding us with all of the so called moral issues. Jobs, the economy and the three wars won't be mentioned. The politicians are great at the misdirection play. There will also be a big issue that's certain to get the two sides at odds causing people to ignore the issues even more.

True dat.

They've BTDT, they know it works.

This is so obvious a fake it is laughable. If you open in Illustrator the edit layers are still there. Obama blasted the fact that this was a distraction. He is the one that has dragged this out for so long, and I don't think this mess is going to put an end to it

Even if he's an alien from another planet, nothing can be done about it. Deal with it and focus on a candidate that can beat him in 2012.

There's nothing left in this dead horse, only Trump looking for his next publicity stunt..

I have no idea whether this is fake or not. Due to my cynical nature, I am still suspicious, but there is nothing I can really do about it. If people still want to debate this issue, then that is fine with me. They can debate it till their heart is content. The thing I am concerned about is Obama sucks, and he has got to be voted out of office in 2012.

I have no idea whether this is fake or not. Due to my cynical nature, I am still suspicious, but there is nothing I can really do about it. If people still want to debate this issue, then that is fine with me. They can debate it till their heart is content. The thing I am concerned about is Obama sucks, and he has got to be voted out of office in 2012.

:(

A quote from an article on Yahoo:

Questions regarding Obama's birth certificate have persisted for more than two years, as the president noted Wednesday at a press conference announcing the release of his long-form birth certificate. A vast array of evidence attests to Obama's citizenship--including a certificate of live birth, signed affidavits from people who viewed Obama's long-form birth certificate, confirmation by Hawaiian officials, and independent investigations by news outlets. Nevertheless, "this thing just keeps going" as Obama said this morning. Even after the White House released the long-form certificate of Obama's birth, birther leader Orly Taitz—who has filed unsuccessful lawsuits seeking to obtain access to Obama's birth certificate—sought to cast doubt on the document's authenticity, suggesting that in 1961, Hawaiian officials would have classified Obama as "Negro" rather than using designation "African," which suggests, in her view, a more contemporary concern for "political correctness."

So what's fueling the dogged questioning of Obama's origins? Many critics of the birther movement say its core tenets--and its stubborn resistance to evidence disproving those beliefs--can be traced to racial hostilities. The fundamental birtherist conviction, these critics say, is that an African-American can't have legitimately won the presidency--and that his elevation to power therefore has to be the result of an elaborate subterfuge.

"There is a real deep-seated and vicious racism at work here in terms of trying to de-legitimate the president," Peniel Joseph, a professor of history at Tufts University, told The Ticket.

"This is more than just a conspiracy," Peniel added. "I think this is fundamentally connected to white supremacism in this country."