Looking for a place to shoot long distance shots

Guest sthorpe

Guest sthorpe

I live in west TN and I'm looking for a range to practice some long range shots 300 - 500 yd shots. Anyone know of any. My range close to me is only a 100 yd range.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sthorpe
MSSA in Memphis, but it's expensive to join.

WHOA you said expensive when I think you meant outrageous!

Initiation Fee-$400

Dues-$240/year

Spouse-$25

Children- Free

Background Check-$30

NRA-$25/year

Life Membership $3600.00

Guest BenderBendingRodriguez

I may actually have to check the Desoto place out... At least until I am proficient enough with a rifle to feel like it's worth paying the big bucks to move out past 200 yards.

I may actually have to check the Desoto place out... At least until I am proficient enough with a rifle to feel like it's worth paying the big bucks to move out past 200 yards.

Desoto has two ranges - 200 yard at Dairy Barn and 600 yard at Como.

Guest BenderBendingRodriguez
Desoto has two ranges - 200 yard at Dairy Barn and 600 yard at Como.

Yeah, just noticed that today when I saw their new website. That pretty much seals the deal for me. It's going to be a loooong time before I need anything more than 600, so there's certainly no reason for me to pay for MSSA (at least as far as I can tell).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.