Kahr CM9 Now Shipping ...

Oh Shoot

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reviews seem to be really positive. There are a few videos already out on YT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKXNDstG0R8

Little oddity here, this feller says CM9 is a little longer than the PM9.

Kahr shows dimensions exactly the same at 5.42" for both.

Looks like the frame on the PM9 extends just about that much more underneath the barrel, so maybe it's an optical illusion on his part, dunno.

- OS

Edited by OhShoot

Is this gun truly a pocket pistol? When placed into a pocket holster and put into my Lee jeans front pocket [or back] will it fit or, will it print?

I really, really really want a pocket 9 but, none of the offeings ala the Shot Show seem to be any smaller than my Keltec P11 [except for thickness of course].

All Ruger, Khar and rest had to do was to shave off 1" from grip and 1/2" from barrel.

Is this gun truly a pocket pistol? When placed into a pocket holster and put into my Lee jeans front pocket [or back] will it fit or, will it print?

I really, really really want a pocket 9 but, none of the offeings ala the Shot Show seem to be any smaller than my Keltec P11 [except for thickness of course].

All Ruger, Khar and rest had to do was to shave off 1" from grip and 1/2" from barrel.

Unless you're one of those dude that wears skin tight girl pants then you should have no problems pocket carrying the Kahr.

if you know how big a Ruger LCR is then this comparison might help

CM9-LCRComparisonChart-BASIC-1.jpg

MY LCP prints in a pair of jeans

PM9, even in thin kydex holster is JUST small enough for me to comfortably carry in cargo pants main front pocket, and I ain't no shrimp. I have some pants with "normal" pockets" that are not tight at all, and it's too big for them to be truly comfy).

(the added mag holder holster doesn't take up any more available area or thickness than one without it).

Kahr-Stellar-sm.%20jpgKahr-Stellar-sm.%20jpgKahr-Stellar-sm.jpg

- OS

Edited by OhShoot
added pic