So its been 20 years...

since my wife and I were married. It has been a great ride and hope to get another 20 out of her.

Dolomite

Seriously, she has been there for me every time I needed her and done it without expecting anything in return. Granted she has taken care of me a lot more than I have of her, especially in recent times. In the good times we enjoyed it and in the not so good times we made sure we were always there for each other. And without her by my side life would have no doubt been a lot harder for me. I couldn't imagine myself finding a better person or mother than her.

And to anyone who is curious she is Tulip on here.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since my wife and I were married. It has been a great ride and hope to get another 20 out of her.

Dolomite

Seriously, she has been there for me every time I needed her and done it without expecting anything in return. Granted she has taken care of me a lot more than I have of her, especially in recent times. In the good times we enjoyed it and in the not so good times we made sure we were always there for each other. And without her by my side life would have no doubt been a lot harder for me. I couldn't imagine myself finding a better person or mother than her.

Pssh.. you just love me because I pick up your brass off the porch :D

I love you :D and there is no one in this world I would rather be with. You are my soulmate. After 20 years you still rock my world :)

HI Mac :D ...you are overdue at my house.. He is asking me to shoot with him. He needs male company..:D

I need to get out there and see y'all...and rescue the hostage, too. :)

Congrats on the 20, seriously.

ps: you figure out the PM thing, get my message?

Good deal. No one stays married anymore. Me and the wife are on 9 years this year. According to her, we stay together because no one else would want me, and no one else would put up with her. Maybe. It's been a rollercoaster of a ride, but I happen to like theme parks.

Congratulations! 1991 must have been a good year.

My wife and I will hit our 20 year mark in May. We're taking our first cruise to celebrate in just a few weeks. The kids asked when we were taking them on a cruise and I promised to take them on the same number of cruises my parents took me on. (Yeah... a big fat ZERO!)

Dolomite

congrats to the both of you !

I've got 19 under my belt and wonder everyday how I ended up being blessed with such a wonderful wife.

although I did take a very short horrible trial run thru hell with my first attempt

Guest db99wj

Congrats!

Will hit our 15th this June. We threaten each other all the time, who ever leaves, gets the children! (12, 9, 7, 3)

We are closer now than we ever have.