CRAZY GOOD DEAL! Lower Parts Kit + stock set + Magpul MOE= 124.00 !!!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except for a few UPS mix ups, I havent heard anyone on ARFCOM complain about the speed of delivery.

They'd probably delete your post from their industry forum if you did. I order from them because I like their prices, but it took them a week to ship out some stripped lowers. There was no notice about being back ordered and no communication for that week. There's also not a way to check order status other than emailing or calling them.

As to my first comment, I made a thread about PMags not fitting their lowers and it was deleted.

Edited by JeffL

PSA has a 3-5 day shipping policy because of all of the paperwork. My lower took all 5 days to ship. When i called that is what they told me. Otherwise the dozens of other orders i have made with them shipped within a day.

I would call. Leave a message. I usually get someone on the phone, but if i dont and leave a message, they always call back.

I don't know anything about AR's so you'll have to humor me here. Is that considered to be a good quality lower?

Eric, I'm just getting into ar rifles as well. This kit, plus a stripped lower frame to attach all this to, is what constitutes a complete lower. What I've learned so far is that this is approximately 1/3 costwise, of a minimum price AR. The parts kit, I think, is a mid range group, except for the Magpul stock.

Guest iScream

I got in on both the group buys and built up my first two lowers Saturday. Took a while for the stripped lowers to ship but my parts kits got here after about 4 days. Didn't get a shipping notice or anything, they just arrived one day.

Guest iScream

If the weather is good NEXT weekend, I'm sure I'll have a couple of these lowers out at CHMR. Just hit me up if you want to check them out in person. I would love to go this weekend but it's the first weekend of the month...

PSA AR15 stripped Lower

PSA AR15 Lower

79.95 and free shipping No code needed.

With the Lower Parts Kit + stock set + Magpul MOE= 124.99 plus 7$ shipping

Total 211.94 for a complete lower (after you build it)

Only catch is to make 2 different orders (one for the parts and one for the stripped lower) a few days apart or they will charge you 11% Federal Excise Tax

Guest iScream

I managed to sneak over to CHMR for a few minutes after work yesterday and put about 60 rounds through an Olympic Arms upper pinned on one of these. Worked flawlessly and I was very pleased with the trigger that came with the basic build kit. About 100 times better than the OA lower I removed and a lot better than the DPMS trigger in my other AR.

I don't think anyone will regret jumping on this, even paying full price for the stripped lower. See my post a week ago in this forum about stripped lowers locally for some pictures of everything put together.

-Chris

PSA AR15 stripped Lower

PSA AR15 Lower

79.95 and free shipping No code needed.

With the Lower Parts Kit + stock set + Magpul MOE= 124.99 plus 7$ shipping

Total 211.94 for a complete lower (after you build it)

Only catch is to make 2 different orders (one for the parts and one for the stripped lower) a few days apart or they will charge you 11% Federal Excise Tax

Oooo... darn it Jeffs... now I have to order one.