General gun show gripes

mav

i usually have 3 badges extra they are 75.00 if you buy them i get 5 with my 4 tables . got out here last night the town is already packed butch the prior owner of nashville sporting arms came out with me as he is looking for old weatherbys .if you plan on coming out in nov. then you need to ge a motel poom now i have been staying in the same one for over 10 years.i wish nashville could get something like this.by having a dealer badge you can get in on friday thats when you get the good buys if anyone is coming out you can have a badge just get in touchbtw if you carry here and get caught they arrest you seen it happen a few times

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ditto to this. If I'd know about it sooner, I would have planned on going. Gonna try and make it in November. How far of a drive is it? We make it to Ft. Smith, AR in about 7.5 hours.

2 hours from ft smith but i come out through springfield mo because its the shortest way from nashville across us 60 to us66 to 412 fastest way and i pull a 26ft trailer

Do you do transfers there for TN residents? I need to find someone who can do this so I can buy something there.

i usually have 3 badges extra they are 75.00 if you buy them i get 5 with my 4 tables . got out here last night the town is already packed butch the prior owner of nashville sporting arms came out with me as he is looking for old weatherbys .if you plan on coming out in nov. then you need to ge a motel poom now i have been staying in the same one for over 10 years.i wish nashville could get something like this.by having a dealer badge you can get in on friday thats when you get the good buys if anyone is coming out you can have a badge just get in touchbtw if you carry here and get caught they arrest you seen it happen a few times
2 hours from ft smith but i come out through springfield mo because its the shortest way from nashville across us 60 to us66 to 412 fastest way and i pull a 26ft trailer

Assuming the creek don't rise (or a blizzard) I'm going in November - I made reservations already at a Holiday Inn that looks to be not too far from the show location (and close to I-44).

The "dates" of the next show are a little confusing...they list the 9th/10th, the 10th/11th and then the 12th/13th so for now at least I'm planning on getting there on Thursday night and then being there for Friday and Saturday (checking out and coming back on Sunday)...my intent is not so much to buy anything but more to just experience the show! I'm also a Route 66 affectationado so I'll likely do at least a tiny bit of Rout 66 traveling as well since Rt 66 travels through Tulsa. :D

i usually go through springfield mo i dont like driving across ar in my old age it hurts. the show is great this year lots of people from middle tn here.i stay at laquinta south nice place cheap you can stay at the hard rock for about 35.00 per night but i would stay at the blackjack and crap table too much.the gun show here is the biggest event in town they love it .tulsa is a city of about 1.3 millon the gun show fills their town up.just to give you an idea on bargins here i bought 9mm for 125 per 1000 brass case i dont like tula or wolf 9mm 7.62x54r 65.00 per 440 can thats all the ammo i bought everybody that lkes guns should come here at least once