West Nashville Shoot out: Strike N Spare

Guest apgov47

Guest apgov47

If this has already been posted I apologize. I tried searching for this topic, but no results. I'm also surprised no one has already brought this up by now (if it's not posted already). This place has the proper no gun signs before entering, and not for sure what caused this shoot out. I wonder if the security guys didn't get into trouble with this. They shot up several cars (22 I believe) and an innocent bystander in the foot in result of trying to shoot the bad guys. I understand firing back, but not knowing the scenerio beyond the shot is careless. If you haven't been here to bowl, the parking lot is usually crowded at nights. What you guys and gals think about this? You agree or disagree?

2 Teens Arrested In Shootout At Bowling Alley - Nashville News Story - WSMV Nashville

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Broomhead

I live less than half a mile from there. I can tell you that from the time Strike N' Spare opened, it went down hill fast. Too many young, wannabe gangsters hangout there at night, from what I have witnessed anyway. The security guard was an idiot for shooting blindly out into the parking lot without knowing who or what was behind his target.

A friend of mine was there with his family last week. A couple of guys from his son's school tried to get him to fight, with my friend and his wife standing right there. His son just turned and walked away with his family. Later, when they were done bowling, they walked out to the parking lot to find the back window of their SUV was completely broken. They called the cops, told them who they were sure did it, and said they wanted to press charges. I don't know anything beyond that though. Anyhow, its not a very good place to be late at night.

They shot “several†cars; not 22. The bystander was 22. :)

Faced with an active shooter I wouldn’t care how many cars I shot. They really didn’t have much choice but to return fire.

Now we will see if the signs help the business. The innocent victim is going to want a payday. It won’t come from the Security Guards or the Thugs; that only leaves the business.

Yeah...I thought the same thing.

Funny how those "No Guns Allowed" only seem to work with the law abiding...who would have thought that thugs and criminals would ignore the signs! :)

Underage thugs... maybe illiterate ones. The real solution to this problem is to teach the guard how to shoot.

Edited by mikegideon
Guest apgov47

Yea it blows my mind how all these business's have the "no gun signs" posted and actually think a criminal would change their mind about entering in a business if they saw one of those signs.