Nashville Sporting Arms

Guest hickok45

Guest hickok45

I notice an ad running here for Nashville Sporting Arms, and it reads that they are under new management. Has anybody been in there since the new management has taken over?

I was just curious if they actually welcome business now; I, as well as others I know, took them off our radar a year or two back. There seemed to be a pretty strong "leave me alone" attitude in there, which is one great way to run a business. :-) Anyway, I left them alone.

Was just wondering if it's safe to drop in there again. :-)

Thanks,

Hickok45

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Broomhead

They are definitely under new management, and they definitely welcome business. IIRC, it is a brother and sister team that bought out the old owner. Who, as a matter of fact, I have seen working several gun shows at a reloading booth, still with the same attitude.

It is very nice to go in and have the lady who is working look at me and tell me that I have "melted" since she last saw me, I had Gastric Bypass in December. She loves talking to my 15-month old daughter, who likes it also. They are definitely doing a good job.

Listen to Broomhead. I took NSA off my list of gun shops to visit along time ago. I happened to hear they were under new management and stopped in. It looks like the same store but that's where the similarities end. CS is now a priority - they make you feel like they want you to stop in.

Wow, I'm in that area periodically. I'll have to give them another try. Last time I stopped in, the guys wouldn't stop talking to one another until I asked them to, and then he acted like he was doing ME a favor. What douche bag.

It'd be nice to know I can actually get waited on and appreciated.

• 2 months later...

I would add to the pleased browsers / customers - I popped in one day just to check out the shop, and the man there was friendly and welcoming. This, in spite of the fact that I told him I just wanted to check the place out.

Anybody know if they're still running the TGO special on transfers?

Well I finally stopped in. Was greeted with a smile. The lady was very polite, the gentleman was talking to a Metro cop and he still took a second to say hello. Was tickled to see a reloaders section. Prices were more than fair and even found what I thought was a great deal on type of cast bullet that I don't cast but wanted to try. There's a lot more in that store than it used to be and it ain't just guns and ammo, things like courtesy. But one thing they don't seem to have in stock anymore......@ßßholes.;)

No doubt about it, I'll be back and gladly spend money there.

• 3 months later...

Wow... glad I didn't visit this place pre: New Owners. I dropped by Nashville Sporting Arms in July since they are extremely close to work one afternoon on my lunch break before I purchased my LC9. There was a lady behind the counter that greeted me, then another guy that came from the back of the store and showed me several different gun (mostly Glocks) and even took the time to show me several different holsters and accessories. I didn't buy anything that day and thanked him for his time and attention. Both people at the store treated me very well.

The prices that I was quoted was a little higher than I can find online, but I understand that they have a brick-and-mortar store to operate. Still, the ability to actually talk to someone and see what you're buying before the sale is worth the extra $10-$20 more. So is customer service.

I haven't been back there since that day, but based on the posts here... I think I'll go get to know these guys a little better.