Refinished Glock

Guest KCC

Sometimes I get lucky and cone across good deals fro

Friends. Wished I had a before pic but this thing was beat up to say the least. Very abused in terms of the finish. Mechanically speaking is great!

I refinished this one with Cerakote OD Green and Graphite Black!

Picked it up for 140$.. Wife wasn't to happy, but it makes a good addition to my collection! ;)

06c2f70e.jpg

00ae8530.jpg

98b939ca.jpg

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 731david

Cool...so, how is the big town of west memphis? I spent my 1st 20yrs growing up there..drinkin' beer & ridin' around those cotton & bean fields..lol..

Cool...so, how is the big town of west memphis? I spent my 1st 20yrs growing up there..drinkin' beer & ridin' around those cotton & bean fields..lol..

I feel for ya! Lol.. It's the same but worse.. If that makes sense? I've been here my entire 32 years.. I'm sure we know some of the same people. I've been on the FD here for 12 years.

That looks really good.

You did a great job refinishing that one.

Thanks man!! I wanted a little glossier slide so I mixed it a little different. I also didn't remove the old true dots and just masked off the inserts before blasting. Re-masked before coating. Turned out great and a lot less hassle than removing, coating then filing and re-mounting them.

Again, thanks!!

That's a fine looking Glock, and a heck of a price. You did a fine job.

Thanks! But I bet some on here would not have paid that had they seen the condition it was in. But I could see the potential! Thanks again!

Looks pretty good to me, what temp did you bake the frame at? I like the green as well, which one is it? I just did a 1911 in a blue titanium (frame) and a 3 parts graphite black to 1.5 parts blue titanium (slide and small parts) for a guy. The color combo looks great in pieces but the gun needs some TLC in the reassembly phase so I'll eventually get pics once he's done with it.

Looks pretty good to me, what temp did you bake the frame at? I like the green as well, which one is it? I just did a 1911 in a blue titanium (frame) and a 3 parts graphite black to 1.5 parts blue titanium (slide and small parts) for a guy. The color combo looks great in pieces but the gun needs some TLC in the reassembly phase so I'll eventually get pics once he's done with it.

Thanks! Yeah I can get some pretty cool colors mixing a little of this and that. Watch what you mix because some have a different cure rate and hardener ratio. The green is the OD green cerakote.