Remington 870 stock help

Guest Balzer94

Guest Balzer94

I have recently been trying to accessorize my Remington 870. i am planing on buying a magazine extension for it, and a bi-pod for firing range purposes. im also trying to find a good stock for my gun.

ive been looking towards the pistol grip/ recoil reduction models, such as the Kicklite Tactical Stock and the SpecOps Adjustable Shotgun Stock. those are the two that i have been looking at for my shotgun. i would get the kicklite, but its on back order for my gun, and the SpecOps is more expensive, but not by a whole lot.

if any of you have any suggestions, id greatly appreciate them. but im looking for a reasonable price, preferably less than 200 if possible. i do not have a job right now because school takes up most of my time. i get around 15 a week allowance but i currently have no money. im not complaining in that paragraph, just showing my situation. again, id greatly appreciate any suggestions.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Balzer94

the bipod is for the range. i hate sand bags. they are never at the right heighth.

and i know the kick isnt that bad, but no one else ever shots my gun because its to much for them, it gets boring going to the range by yourself. i wasnt planning on getting a recoil reduction, but i wanted a pistol grip so i figured y not, its not much more expensive. besides. after 50 shots at the range, your shoulder does get alittle tired

Best thing I ever did to my 870's was trade them in for 1100's. I too don't like the recoil, if its not fun to shoot I don't want it.

The regular Choate stocks work good but I never tried the ones you linked above. I say save your money and trade up.

Say hi to my peeps in Frederick.

Guest Balzer94

well this is my first gun, so i think its fun to shoot. it just helps if i had the recoil stocks. my dad was actually nice enough to front me the money, so i should have the stock in next week.

and you have friends in frederick? every one up here are jerks and white-trash. no offence to anyone of course. i do go into a fancy restraunt in my hunting jacket, with a dress outfit on underneath. haha

and you have friends in frederick? every one up here are jerks and white-trash. no offence to anyone of course. i do go into a fancy restraunt in my hunting jacket, with a dress outfit on underneath. haha

Got family there. Lots of friends up in Boonesboro, Harpers Ferry. I grew up in Montgomery county and left while I still had some sense. 270 was two lanes then :)

Guest Balzer94
Got family there. Lots of friends up in Boonesboro, Harpers Ferry. I grew up in Montgomery county and left while I still had some sense. 270 was two lanes then :P

i hate 270. its still a pain with all of the lanes it has. the worst part is trying to merge. you have to get on from the left side of the highway. its just a mess.