Any experience with this?

Guest TargetShooter84

Guest TargetShooter84

Any tried a Mossberg M11 .22lr?

Or heard of it?

Saw one and am kinda interested but want feedback as if you'd buy or not? And why?

Mossberg M11 .22LR: (Its not the one but is almost like it):

m4carbine+.22lr.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest josh123

never had experience with that exact weapon but ive owned 2 mossbergs and had alot of problems out of both i try and stay away from their stuff other than pump shotguns

The Mossberg Plinkster 702 has gotten some poor reviews. i havent heard anything about the M11.

My friend has the SW tactical .22 and other than some feeding problems the first day we shot it (was really cold) it has been a great gun and lots of fun to shoot.

Guest TargetShooter84

That is what I have read on the reviews for the Mossberg brand. Think I will steer clear of that.

Few recommended 15/22 and CMMG 22 so gonna look into those.

Guest thedonn

Sorry can't help with the m-11 but, I just took my M&P 15-22 to the range today for the first time. It is a great shooting riffle. me and the wife had a lot of fun with it shot over 550 rounds through it and no ftf or fte. fun gun to for plinking.

I had a guy in the lane next to me shooting the Mossberg. It wouldn't get through a clip.

He asked what I was shooting earlier. I stated a 15/22. I let him shoot mine and you should have seen his face.

My 15/22 feeds and shoots anything. I bet he went and bought one.

Edited by R1100R