Group Purchase Oppurtunity

Guest adamoxtwo

Guest adamoxtwo

Ok so before I ask I want to know if I am breaking any rules. I guess I said too much on another thread, and don't want to go through that. Briefly, there is a Company out of Maryland that is going to custom a lot of "Crusader" Stripped AR lower receiver. The minimum requirements to make the order is 10. I currently sit at 7 with another possible. I will not put a price because I don't know where to far is to far. I want to make one thing clear.....I AM NOT SELLING THESE.....I am just organizing the effort to make a purchase. If a Mod will let me know if I am off base here I would really like to know. Once I get the go ahead I will give more details.

PICS AT END OF THREAD

FINAL PRICE IS $150 shipped to your FFL.

DEADLINE has past but there are a few still available. first come first serve.

Edited by adamoxtwo
UPDATE
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest adamoxtwo

I am placing an order tonight since the Moderators did not delete this I will expand and take a non answer as an answer. Brief Description is as follows:

A Crusader Cross will be engraved on the Right hand side of the Mag well

I Crusader Shield will be engraved on the Left Side of the Mag well

Selector Engravings:

For Safe: GO with God

For Semi: Go with Allah

For Auto: Go to Hell

also included with the Package is the Dust Cover that will say "In God We Trust"

SN's for this is an ongoing discussion. Our intent was Crusader 1, Crusader 2, etc...that may have to be altered and will know by the end of today. Number's available on the sequence chart are 6-8 and 11 and up. We have been approved to only order Six so we are good there, but would still like to offer this out to folks. You are paying the same as me. and I make nothing on this. the Price Per Lower is $150-160 (the more the less we pay) the Lowers are Hughes Precision Product and normally go for $145 minus shipping so about the same price. Orders stop today when I go to bed. Let me know.

Guest adamoxtwo

Once I talk to the seller I will get a final cost let everyone know and then place the order so everyone knows the exact price before sending payment in.

Guest adamoxtwo
If you'll PM / email the pics to me, I'll post them for all to see.

ca_at_crimsonaudio_dot_net

I'm seriously considering one myself.

Email sent. Thanks for that.

Guest adamoxtwo

All PM's and Email replied too. Thanks for this guys. If we keep getting more interest I may ask them to wait another day to get more orders in. This was just an Idea I had while drinking and watching Glen Beck and I never thought there would be that many people interested. I LOVE THIS COUNTRY!!!

Guest adamoxtwo
Here are the photos:

DSC02200%20(Medium).JPG

Just the Cross not the SF Crest. (we will do that one next for those interested).

5701-crusade-shield.JPG

AR15_Low_Indfidel.jpg

This is just an example of the Lower and work.

All the lowers will be anodized after engravings and the cost again is going to be closer to $150 with the amount of interest shown I believe.

Guest adamoxtwo

SN______Confirmed _________Possible/Slotted

Crusader 1 Adamoxtwo

Crusader 2 Devin

Crusader 3 Paul A

Crusader4 Paul B

Crusader 5 Arlen

Crusader 6 Terry Frymire

Crusader 7 Brimmer Freak

Crusader 8 Crimsonaudio

Crusader 9 JD

Crusader 10 JD

Crusader 11 Kowski

Crusader 12

Crusader 13 ____________________Bryan G

Crusader 14

Crusader 15_____________________Brimmer Freak

Crusader 16

Crusader 17

Crusader 18

Crusader 19

Crusader 20

Crusader 21

Crusader 22

Crusader 23 ___________________Sea Slug

Edited by adamoxtwo
UPDATE
Guest adamoxtwo
i will take one i want no 8 if crimsonaudio changes there mind if not it doesnt matter thanks

I send him an Email I will let you know. If 8 doesn't work would you want another #?

Guest adamoxtwo
I will take 15 as well

Would love to do that for you, but we are stuck on #12. If Crimson drops to 12 and Chuck takes 8 then I have someone reserved at 13 meaning I have to find a 14 before I can give 15. ;) Damn I'm confused now.....I can only get them in sequence for some reason.

Edited by adamoxtwo