Small Issues at wifes permit class

MudBugjr

Ok I realize that the instructors go by a certain set of rules and she came home and told me a few things that I knew where incorrect like being able to carry in a bank. even though she said in the video it showed someone rob a bank and a customer waking in armed. I haven't seen the video in over 12 years or so. Anyway my beef was she said at the range they where made to stand in front of the benches at the outdoor range. i asked her where they put their ammo and gun when they reloaded. She was told to empty the box of ammo in her pocket and hold the gun. She was not allowed to lay it down. what kinda insanity is this. She had to pocket the pistol to load the mag. then was told to put their hearing protection back on with a loaded firearm in their hand. Sorry for the rant. I'm proud of her a 100 on the test and only one off target.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest buttonhook
Ok I realize that the instructors go by a certain set of rules and she came home and told me a few things that I knew where incorrect like being able to carry in a bank. even though she said in the video it showed someone rob a bank and a customer waking in armed. I haven't seen the video in over 12 years or so. Anyway my beef was she said at the range they where made to stand in front of the benches at the outdoor range. i asked her where they put their ammo and gun when they reloaded. She was told to empty the box of ammo in her pocket and hold the gun. She was not allowed to lay it down. what kinda insanity is this. She had to pocket the pistol to load the mag. then was told to put their hearing protection back on with a loaded firearm in their hand. Sorry for the rant. I'm proud of her a 100 on the test and only one off target.

you might want to reread the laws and edit this post.....................

Guest manofsteel

not everyone SHOULD be teaching others. just as in any type of instruction, grade school, middle school, high school the best instruction starts at home. with good basics and a good foundation one can easly spot the mistakes and misinformation of the wrong instructors. maybe he was showing them what NOT to do? just saying.

Anyway my beef was she said at the range they where made to stand in front of the benches at the outdoor range. i asked her where they put their ammo and gun when they reloaded. She was told to empty the box of ammo in her pocket and hold the gun. She was not allowed to lay it down. what kinda insanity is this. She had to pocket the pistol to load the mag. then was told to put their hearing protection back on with a loaded firearm in their hand.

Did the instructor not require a holster for the class?

What range was she at?