CZ compacts in Clarksville?

Guest 5Legion

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone spotted a CZ compact 9mm or better yet a PCR for sale near Clarksville? I am looking on gunbroker but would rather buy local.

5L

I just got a new one in December from Dickson Sportsman store . They used to carry CZ a lot but they were having slow sles with them . They had a CZ P-01 Compact in there new with the NATO markings on it marked down to $450 !!! I snatched that bad boy up ! You might try to call them . They may can order one cheaper than from ordering from the factory . Also try Tn Gun Country here in town . It is right acroos and down from Hardee's on Ft.Campbell Blvd . Dave there may can order one for you .

Berry's Pawn in Madison had a P-01 for $350.00 in unfired condition on Saturday. It was all I could do to not put my money down but I was looking for something else and somehow restrained myself. They also had a Russian Makarov for $399.00 which was a total rip off. Seems these guys have no idea about what guns should go for.

Guest Bronker
I just got a new one in December from Dickson Sportsman store...

This.

I bought my SP-01 Phantom there last year, for EXACTLY $167 cheaper than I had priced the same gun at the store other mentioned in this thread on the same day. True to form, the other store wasn't willing to budge. I could go on. I digress.

An old shooting buddy and I have had probably 10 CZs between us of the years, neither of us has one now. I wish I would have kept that 85 Combat I picked up a few years ago for a good price at The Academy of Self Protection. After a while, like all the other 75's I had, I thought it was too big and heavy for anything but range use and traded it. However, I love the CZ 75 out of the box accuracy at the range. The one thing I did not like about the P-01 was the extreme recurve of the trigger, it always bit me at some point, as do all the CZ extreme recurve triggers. In some of my CZs I replaced the the extreme recurve trigger with the standard trigger you see on other CZs. However, I always thought I would like the Single Action "straight" CZ trigger but I have never run across a used SA, which may tell you something. I wish some brave and well-heeled soul would buy this one and ask me to come to the range and shoot it: CZ-USA -> CZ 75 SA Target by The CZ Custom Shop