February Postal Match - The Wheel of Love

stahlmangc

2heztzn.jpg

Greetings TGOers from The Nashville Online Handgun Postal Match.

At the request of Doc Wesson of The Gun Nation Podcast the February postal match will be for revolvers only. SA, DA or both. Doc will be putting out a podcast about revolvers too.

2nlvfwy.jpg

Click the link here to go to the website for more. Below is a picture of the target. Please, however go to the Postal Match website link to get the PDF to make sure you understand all the rules etc.

Any Questions just email me at postalmatch@gmail.com

Enter as many guns in each class (only one entry per gun, however)

Enter as many classes as you like.

Let's go shooting.

Gray

Edited by stahlmangc
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got presidents day off so I'll be at G&L sometime that day. I'm going to try my hand at both my new wheel guns. Uberti 1873 Cattleman .45 Colt and a FIE Little Ranger .22lr, both are single action only. We'll see which one I am good with. Since that's all I have to do that day I will be participating in this months no matter what.

Awesome. Make sure(if you can) to include a photo of your target with the guns you used. I wanna see what people shoot.

We may actually gave a prize for the winner. Doc Wesson of The Gun Nation Podcast (www.gunnation.us) may be able to swing something. No guarantees, however.

Please make sure you pass the info along to your shooting buddies to play along.

Doc Wesson of The Gun Nation Podcast has just informed me that he has procured prizes for this month's match. The winner of each class will recieve, courtesy of Doc Wesson and Remora Holsters, well....A Remora Holster. Sorry, only one holster per entrant, even if you "win" more than one class.

Average Joe did a good review of this IWB holster that does not use clips. See it here at Average Joes Handgun Reviews blog.

23hvhna.jpg

Edited by stahlmangc
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest .45packer

That Remora Holster will be a great prize. I carry a Ruger SR9c in one and have the mag carrier too. Both are comfortable and stay right where you put them. Would highly recommend this product.