Justified season premier

laktrash

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FTG-05

Did I call it or what! There's no question now that his ex is pregnant, IMO. The question is: who's?

I was very disappointed in last night's episode: I was really looking forward to Raylan mentioning the apricot with that ******* in the bank!

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, it sure does look like its' a gonna get wild.

I really like the scene when Meggs is in tears begging to see the little girl (crap, forgot her name) and then Raylen shuts her down and she just instantly reverts to character and gets all cold and mean. That was great. She and the family have been a great storyline. Almost sorry to see Coover gone. The scenes with the two brothers have been hilarious.

And looks now like Boyd is going back to the dark side with Meggs having given him all the valley business but the weed. This is really gonna get good.

Good episode. The one's with Waynona stealing the evidence money were kind of a waste really. Several loopholes in that story and Raylan way too easy to forgive her for some real stupidity. Glad to see they have this back on track. Good to see Boyd back to his old bad self.

• Admin Team

Last night's episode was good. Season finale next week looks great. I don't know that they'll do better than last season, but I'm hopeful.

Any guesses on who's going to shoot Doyle next week when he gets the drop on Raylan?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.