Steelharp

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gw2and4

Agreed, but why would anyone need more than one of those big honkin' man-bullets? A single .45 round can rip the bad guy's head clean off while knocking him backward 15 feet in an airborne arc. With destructive power like that, 6+1 should be more than enough to meet any potential threat. :up::rofl:

:up:

Sorry, feeling silly this morning and couldn't resist. Just a joke. Meant no disrespect...

Sent from my iPhone 4

i wish they would import that little .380.......

I think their .380 is actually the same size as the G26 and the G27. It is basically for countries that would let citizens have "military" calibers like the 9mm and up. It wouldn't make sense for the American market unless they made a single stack version since the G26 of identical proportions is very "shootable".

*Edit: And if they were to do a single stack it should be 9mm.. Just because :up:

I think their .380 is actually the same size as the G26 and the G27. It is basically for countries that would let citizens have "military" calibers like the 9mm and up.

You are correct. If you look hard enough you could find one. Law enforcement can supposedly order them from Glock, but who would want a .380 that's the same size as a .40.

Guest gw2and4
I think their .380 is actually the same size as the G26 and the G27...

It's the same compact frame size as the models 19/23/32. And it's not a locked-breach, recoil operated action like the Glocks we know and love. The .380 is a fixed-barrel blowback design due to the lower pressures of the .380 load. So I, like many others, have no interest in one since it's the exact same size as my model 23 in .40SW.

From Glock's website for the model 25:

GLOCK 25

Mild mannered Glock

The GLOCK 25 with the low-recoil .380,

introduced in 1995 during the IWA show

in Germany, was mainly developed for the

South American market in mind, where civilian personnel

are not allowed to possess handguns in military calibers.

Because of its small dimensions, corresponding to those

of the GLOCK 19, the GLOCK 25 can be comfortably

carried concealed.

It's the same compact frame size as the models 19/23/32. And it's not a locked-breach, recoil operated action like the Glocks we know and love. The .380 is a fixed-barrel blowback design due to the lower pressures of the .380 load. So I, like many others, have no interest in one since it's the exact same size as my model 23 in .40SW.

From Glock's website for the model 25:

I think parrothead was referring to the model 28, which is the same size as the 26 and 27

Guest gw2and4
I think parrothead was referring to the model 28, which is the same size as the 26 and 27

There's TWO Glock .380s now?! :lol:

My bad. Once again, in my effort to be helpful--it was me who was in need of help. Sigh.

Carry on....nothing to see here....move along now...

There's TWO Glock .380s now?! :lol:

My bad. Once again, in my effort to be helpful--it was me who was in need of help. Sigh.

Carry on....nothing to see here....move along now...

Point still very valid. The smallest model, the 28, is same size as 26/27 and the larger model 25 is well, even larger. Besides x number of Glockites just wanting one for a collectible, would seem to be 0 market for either one in US.

- OS