Beretta DT10 Trident

Guest nealt1

I recently inherited a a Beretta DT10 Trident 12 ga shotgun. I am not sure if it has ever even been fired. I realize that this is not the forum for selling and that is not my intent here.

I would just like some general info on where I may be able to go to possibly get help selling such a high-dollar item. Are there brokers that specialize in that sort of thing? Or will I need to try to find an individual buyer?

I would be willing to sell it at a discount for the convenience of moving it easily. Are there any reputable buyers endorsed by the forum I could contact?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DT10 is Beretta's top of the line shotgun built for competition. A well made beauty. Will shoot a few hundred thousand rounds over a lifetime, no prob. I am suuming this is a sporting clays gun, unless it just has one barrel and a high rib?

There is a shop in Chatt called I think Feather and Fly, or something similar, who deals in shotguns like this. There are tons of Beretta shooters and experts on showgunworld.com They are the go to place for sporting shotguns. You could likely find a buyer there fairly easy. Send me a pm with what you want for it and I will let a few people I know as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the input. It is the "sporting."

I just posted in the "firearms classified" w/ a price.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

** Your PM box is full.