FFL application forms needed???

Guest buttonhook

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, you send in both forms to ATF. The 5330-20 is one of those useless forms. You are basically telling ATF that you are a citizen. Just like you did on the 5310-16, but with a lot more 'officialese'. It's absurd, but that's the way it is.

Guest buttonhook

What information to I need to fill out in this section like the (ICE)#?

10. Nonimmigrant Alien Certification of Compliance With 18 U.S.C. 922(g)(5)(:cheers:. If Additional Space is Needed, Use a Separate Sheet. 18 U.S.C. 922(g)(5)(:eek: generally makes it unlawful for any nonimmigrant alien to ship or transport in interstate or foreign commerce, or possess in or affecting commerce, any firearms or ammunition; or to receive any firearms or ammunition which have been shipped or transported in interstate or foreign commerce. All nonimmigrant aliens listed in item 9 must complete the following information certifying compliance with 18 U.S.C. 922(g)(5)(:bat:.

A. Name of Person Certifying Compliance

Last:

First:

Middle Initial:

Yes

No B. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Issued Alien Number or Admission Number (Previously INS Number):

Hunting License or Permit Number, if any State of Issuance Expiration Date, if any

What information to I need to fill out in this section like the (ICE)#?

10. Nonimmigrant Alien Certification of Compliance With 18 U.S.C. 922(g)(5)(:cheers:. If Additional Space is Needed, Use a Separate Sheet. 18 U.S.C. 922(g)(5)(:eek: generally makes it unlawful for any nonimmigrant alien to ship or transport in interstate or foreign commerce, or possess in or affecting commerce, any firearms or ammunition; or to receive any firearms or ammunition which have been shipped or transported in interstate or foreign commerce. All nonimmigrant aliens listed in item 9 must complete the following information certifying compliance with 18 U.S.C. 922(g)(5)(:bat:.

A. Name of Person Certifying Compliance

Last:

First:

Middle Initial:

Yes

No B. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Issued Alien Number or Admission Number (Previously INS Number):

Hunting License or Permit Number, if any State of Issuance Expiration Date, if any

Unless you're a nonimmigrant alien, I'd think you'd skip it.

Guest last1is4me

One thing that happened to me was I printed off the pdf form and sent it in completed correctly, but was denied because it wasnt on their own "green form". That was first of 2010 and it may have changed by now. I had to order the correct form and resend. The C&R is the best money I have spent.

Guest last1is4me

I do have an extra one if anyone needs it and doesnt want to wait. I just ask that you go ahead and order a couple and offer them as needed to fellow TGO members.

Guest buttonhook

I sure hope I dont get this app. back......maybe the umbrella corp and bio-hazard stickers wasn't the best idea to put on the outside of the package ;)

Edited by buttonhook
  • 2 weeks later...
how did you know???

It's in the "code" or the unwritten by-laws of crufflers. It might actually be written somewhere in that huge packet that will arrive in a week or two that accompanies the license.

Upon receipt of the "Collector of Curio and Relics" license, hereafter know as "the License", bearer shall immediately make unsigned copies for future distribution. Furthermore, licensee shall sign one copy of the License then create a digital copy suitable for presentation to vendors via scanning, digital photography or other such method to render a legible facsimile submitted electronically.

The digital representation shall then be uploaded during the ordering process for one (or more) Mosin-Nagant rifles from Aim Surplus. Vendor has no more than two business days to deliver said rifle.