Which are you more afraid of?

Links2k

Whch are you more afraid of? Crack head or Meth head  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Whch are you more afraid of? Crack head or Meth head

• Crack heads are thieves and hustlers
    • Meth heads are violent and scary
    • Both are equally dangerous

Check second post on page four of this thread from the link-backed forum........:clap:

WOW Dude kinda contradicts his claims here of being all cleaned up, he's still smoking weed as best I can gather from the post.:D

Do U Know People With Mental Issues ? - Page 4 - CarAudioForum.com

Looks like there are several psychotic folks over there. I have an answer... turn the damn stereo down.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure it won't.

I'm also fairly sure of who it won't end well for. :clap:

No doubt about that.

I checked out Joe's linky and am at a loss for words really. Wow. People ought to realize when they post something on the internet it is there for all to see.

I just wish that being a candy-ass crybaby was a non-survivable condition. :clap:

Life ain't ever going to be what any of us think it ought to be, or allow us to do anything we please... and getting all butthurt about it isn't going to change that.

Suck it up, move along, and do the best that you can with what you've got. 'Cause somebody out there no doubt doesn't even have that much.

And people really need to go back to teaching that to their kids.

BTW... Fiero boy's post on the linked thread pretty much proves he has no business being around guns, much less owning one, or even being on this forum, in my opinion:

im being completly serious in this post because this is a very big subject in my life and its one that i battle on a daily basis.

ive always been tempramental meaning that one moment im fine and the next im flying off in every direction. a few years back when me and tricia were dating it got worse, she was my first real relationship and the first i lived with and little things she did would set me off and i hit her, alot, and that led me to seek counciling with a physcatrist where i went for therapy every week and they diagnosed me as manic depressive and paranoid schitzophrenic and started me on medication wich did seem to help for awhile but it does stop working on alot of people including me, one day in particular was bad for me and i mean real bad and i emptied my bottle of pills and attempted to die, but i was found in time and then hospitalized in a mental institution where there solution was more pills, got out and they switched me to another state run doc who doesnt offer therapy only meds and guess what that didnt work either, my problems persisted and still do to this day. from what ive learned in life i beleive the best solution to mental disorders is to make an effort every day to do something that is beyond what your comfortable with and slowly open up and also pot is a huge help

Am I alone in that thinking?

Edited by Jamie
Guest Lester Weevils

It would appear to be a straightforward case of perjury if the fellow fills out a Form 4473 for buying a gun, or if he applies for a TN CCW, and he answers in such a way that the forms would be accepted. If he answers honestly, then the applications will be rejected.

If such a person has not yet been flagged in the nanny state's records, and such a person would want to ensure his gun rights in the future, perhaps such a person would clean up his personal life and also do "web washing", deleting any confession of crimes or mental instability that he has made on the internet. It will become progressively easier over time for the nanny state to tie "anonymous" posts to individuals. Internet privacy is an oxymoron.

People mature over time, and a psychiatrist's diagnosis of a young feller is not necessarily an iron-clad prediction. Some day the fellow might be in the situation that a security clearance would be desirable for his career. Leave as little evidence of a wayward youth as is possible. :)

Edited by Lester Weevils
It would appear to be a straightforward case of perjury if the fellow fills out a Form 4473 for buying a gun, or if he applies for a TN CCW, and he answers in such a way that the forms would be accepted. If he answers honestly, then the applications will be rejected.

If such a person has not yet been flagged in the nanny state's records, and such a person would want to ensure his gun rights in the future, perhaps such a person would clean up his personal life and also do "web washing", deleting any confession of crimes or mental instability that he has made on the internet. It will become progressively easier over time for the nanny state to tie "anonymous" posts to individuals. Internet privacy is an oxymoron.

People mature over time, and a psychiatrist's diagnosis of a young feller is not necessarily an iron-clad prediction. Some day the fellow might be in the situation that a security clearance would be desirable for his career. Leave as little evidence of a wayward youth as is possible. :)

If he has a permit, he lied his butt off to get it. Pot is the least of his problems.

Guest pontiac_fiero_g

there is a reason i sold my guns off and now only own a springer air rifle. i go to my shrink regulary and am getting the help i need if you think that makes me a bad person then what you think doesnt really matter to me. i do have some problems with spelling and grammer but that is because i do have some learning disabilities but i do the best i can. i chose to offer a differnt point of view on the subject and have been persecuted because i chose to reveal a little background info on my self to show that i do know something on the subject. i dont beleive that few of you have been good stewards for the forum or the hobby and those few give a bad name to both gun owners and tennesseans alike. moderators or administrators please delete my account as i no longer desire to be a member of this message board.

there is a reason i sold my guns off and now only own a springer air rifle. i go to my shrink regulary and am getting the help i need if you think that makes me a bad person then what you think doesnt really matter to me. i do have some problems with spelling and grammer but that is because i do have some learning disabilities but i do the best i can. i chose to offer a differnt point of view on the subject and have been persecuted because i chose to reveal a little background info on my self to show that i do know something on the subject. i dont beleive that few of you have been good stewards for the forum or the hobby and those few give a bad name to both gun owners and tennesseans alike. moderators or administrators please delete my account as i no longer desire to be a member of this message board.

Good for you for getting help, and I mean that. You got into trouble when you advocated drug use. You can't blame the folks here for pushing back at that. It's a pretty straight laced bunch.

i do have some learning disabilities

Yes, we know. You've made sure we did, well before you typed that sentence.

i dont beleive that few of you have been good stewards for the forum or the hobby and those few give a bad name to both gun owners and tennesseans alike.

What do you think the anti-gun people are going to make of your posts, both here and elsewhere? Hmmm?

And never mind the image you paint of Tennesseans and your age group in general.

Yes, I know, you have learning disabilities... still, even for that you should be able to see the answer there.

moderators or administrators please delete my account as i no longer desire to be a member of this message board.

I think they should as well, but I don't believe that's the usual policy here.

Besides, people need to see what you've written, as an example of what one shouldn't say on a public forum.

Anyway.... good luck to ya. You're going to need it, I'm sure.

moderators or administrators please delete my account as i no longer desire to be a member of this message board.

Bigcry.gif

I tried to keep from posting any more than I did; but I can’t help it.

You aren’t getting any better; you are in denial. You still see yourself as a “Victim†and that is ridiculous. I posted what I did in post #29 not because you used drugs but because you seemed pizzed off that someone would accuse the drug abuser in the house of theft. Drug abuse and theft goes hand in hand. Sure you stole from you mother; drug abusers will steal from anyone.

As long as you are feeling sorry for yourself (Which shows by your immature post about quitting the forum) it will be very easy for you to go back on drugs. I suspect you may be already based on what you are posting here; you must be high.

Man up and get some help.

I vote neither because the chances of encountering either are pretty slim if you pay attention to where you go and choose your friends wisely. Over 90% of crime victims know the offender in some way. As long as you don't run around with drug addicts, don't frequent areas where drug addicts visit, and stay aware of your surroundings, chances are that you will never face one in a criminal event.

Good advice, but what about those of us who happen to deal with a lot of drug addicts in the course of how we make a living?

Edited by JReedEsq
Guest Sgt. Joe

J., you know good and well that you are not alone in your thoughts about this person and guns, that is the only reason I bothered to post the link in the first place. Dude like that with a gun is a scary thought.

And as with many things it seems that you are most likely right about the eventual outcome of this individual.

Normally I would not link to anyone else's business, but in this case I figured that it was best that all of you folks were aware of just who we were dealing with. "One bad Apple" and all that. We as owners and carriers have enough BS and people working against us without folks like this giving them ammo. It is good to see that he is "On Vacation" here. ;)

I genuinely do hope the kid finds the help that he needs. (yea I do have a bit of a heart left just dont tell anyone) So today I went to the other site to see if he had taken any of the advice to attempt any internet washing and found this stuff instead.

He did delete his post about owning you. Personally I would throw you back quicker than a deformed Dog Fish if I somehow found myself owning you. :P

This is his new job...:rolleyes: He's very proud of it too...He even got a "Permit" for it :rolleyes:...Yall in Knox should be able to easily spot him.

But as a strange collection of folks that seem to hang on that forum at least a few called him out on it.

my current job - CarAudioForum.com

His newest fears....:lol:...OK who threatened him? :lol:

is it possible to go to jail for admitting on a forum that you smoke? - CarAudioForum.com

I'll bet he won't! :rolleyes:

Well I am guessing you stacked your bet then, LOL

What flipping loser that guy is. I could tell a good story about actually meeting him in person a couple years ago. He was a idiot then and my opinion of him is now lower than it was. I hope I see him on a interstate ramp one day. I got something for him.

Edited by Mike.357
added comments