CZ utility 12 guage versus Saiga 12

wvglock

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tusculum

IMOPO, Saiga if its gotta be an Auto, But an 18" Remington 870 Wingmaster 12 pump is one of the finest bedside sitters you can have. Ive got a Saiga 12 with a 20rd drum that my son can empty in less than 5 seconds but Id hate to see my bedroom if he did that. Somehow he has figured out how to bump fire that old Saiga and that is the fastest cycling shotgun Ive ever saw. But at my bedside is an old 68 or 69 870 Highway patrol trade in thats very fugly but has never let me down. Like I said, My own personal opinion.

Recoil on the Saiga is minimal as far as shotguns go. Most of the recoil is absorbed in the piston. The CZ is interesting if it is just sitting in the closet and not getting shot much. If you go the pump route or semi in a Mossberg or Remington then the Spec-Ops stock is a must have for the miss.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Luckyshot

I like that us saiga owners see it as a back-up gun. I am the same way except in my case the back-up is a Mossberg.

You guys have any thoughts on that? Personally I just cant afford enough ammo to really torture the gun.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.