Memphis Gun-show club?

I love bouncing around the gun-shows but I hate going alone, sooo I figured I would ask if any of my fellow Memphis people would like to make a "club" where we all meet up in the parking lot before hand and tell everyone one what we are looking for and after the show we all meet at the Ihop/CK/Waffle house and chit chat on what we found.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooooo..everyone meet up at say 8:30 on the 22nd? if so post saying you are coming and when we get closer we will share specifics

Yeah, I feel that. Sounds good. Where do we meet?

So there are three of us (plus your buddies) going next Saturday. Well like I said We can meet up at CK's coffee shop at 8:30 and head on out there as soon as the doors open. Also I think we might want to wear a specific color of hat to identify each other....I vote pink ;) J/k but it is something to think on

I don't have any hats, but I suppose I need to worry about finding you more than you need to worry about finding me. I kinda stick out in a crowd. But yeah, 8:30am sounds good. What time does the thing start?

And I can probably wear whatever color of whatever it is you need me to...unless it is a hat.

Guest 85rx-7gsl-se

Well I still plan on going but not sure if I will be meeting up with yall or not. I think the GF's dad may end up going and if he does we will probably just head there about 9.

Unfortunately, something has come up at the last minute. I cannot make the meet at CK's, but I will see you fellows at the gun show itself. If you see a couple of asians walking around, I'm the one wearing leather with a bandanna around the neck.