Why Jon left Kate.....

Krull

Ha that reminds me of the old story about the father and son. They are driving down rodeo boulevard one day when the son spots this drop dead gorgeous woman walking her pooch. His mouth hits the floor board and his father looks at him shaking his head. The son looks at his father questioningly and comments on how HOT she is. His father tells him in not uncertain terms "Son, somewhere sits a man that is sick of her nonsense"

I am not a pretty man and my wife isnt a supermodel..we both know it. But we are beautiful people and we will be together for the rest of our lives. Nuff said...

Yes Sir! Never a truer statement. :D

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Archminister01
Isn't reality scary? Truth be known, the wife and I watched it and I HATE reality television. Afterward, I actually came away thinking better of Palin. Though she may not be POTUS material, she seems to be one heck of a lady.

You know what is really funny about that statement is that every president up to date has been voted into office because enough folks thought they were POTUS material. That seems to be the issue. Maybe we need someone far enough from the MOLD, as it were, to be of any good in the most important political position in our country. Maybe,,,,we should all vote for the least likely candidate. Only saying this because so far, as a nation we all suck at putting someone in office that isnt a sellout. I personally think that Palin has enough of the right constitution to do what it takes. She definitely doesnt give two squirts of pi** about what people say. She goes with her morals and her heart. Just my opinion. I like her also.

Guest Letereat!
for those that aren't going to watch it, what did she do?

She is a whiney, uptight overbearing Witch with a B if you get my drift. I really feel bad for those Kids.

Guest Letereat!
You can call her a bitch, Letereat... I'm sure she's got to be used to it by now, as much as she's likely heard it. :)

Wellllll..... I didn't want to offend anybody Mr. Potty mouth:angel::)

Wellllll..... I didn't want to offend anybody Mr. Potty mouth:angel::P

I think it's a safe bet that you couldn't possibly offend anywhere near as many people by calling her a bitch as she does by being one. :lol:

BTW, I passed the Creative Cussing classes with straight f***in' "A"s. :D

Guest mustangdave
The whole time watching it I was waiting for Sarah to tell Kate to grow up or swim to Russia.

Mercifly...Sarah pretty much let the camera tell the story for all the world to see...Kate = PATHETIC...Sarah = Super Girl Scout

Guest Spurhunter

I just saw the thread, only read page four, but seems it was summed up nicely. Kate is a Beeeeeooooch!

I will however have to say, I was totally dissapointed in Sarah's gun prowess....or lack thereof. You could tell from the first moment she touched the scatter-gun at teh shop, she hasnt handeled guns near as much as they let-on in the press.

I just saw the thread, only read page four, but seems it was summed up nicely. Kate is a Beeeeeooooch!

I will however have to say, I was totally dissapointed in Sarah's gun prowess....or lack thereof. You could tell from the first moment she touched the scatter-gun at teh shop, she hasnt handeled guns near as much as they let-on in the press.

I didn't see that part, but it looked to me like she knew what she was doing on the range.