Why Jon left Kate.....

Krull

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mustangdave

Did you notice...the kids were having a blast...why someone didn't just snatch Kate up by the short hairs is beyond me...here Kate...try this..oh its just a 12 gauge magnum load...thats a girl snug the butt of the gun into your should a little bit...that's it...now squeeeeze off a round...OOOOH!...that hurt like a sum bitch dint it...now shut yer pie hole and have a campfire hot dog.

I don't need to know why John left Kate... that part should be obvious to even the village idiot.

No, the only real mystery is why the dumbass married her to begin with...

Guest mosinon
Ass. There I solved it.

Likely, but that is a mistake a lot of people make. Never marry someone because they are attractive, that gets old quick. Marry someone who is good at making sandwiches. Good looks might keep you involved for a few years, then with kids a few years more. But marry a girl who can make a great freaking sandwich you've got something.

When I'm 80 I probably won't be worried about going three times in one night in three different positions. But if she can whip me up a nice roast beef sandwich, well football saturday can be our special time.

Or a masseuse, that never gets old either.

Likely, but that is a mistake a lot of people make. Never marry someone because they are attractive, that gets old quick. Marry someone who is good at making sandwiches. Good looks might keep you involved for a few years, then with kids a few years more. But marry a girl who can make a great freaking sandwich you've got something.

When I'm 80 I probably won't be worried about going three times in one night in three different positions. But if she can whip me up a nice roast beef sandwich, well football saturday can be our special time.

There is a very catchy old song that captures that thought very well.

Guest truthsayer

I award you 1.000 internets, sir. Bravo!

Guest Archminister01

Ha that reminds me of the old story about the father and son. They are driving down rodeo boulevard one day when the son spots this drop dead gorgeous woman walking her pooch. His mouth hits the floor board and his father looks at him shaking his head. The son looks at his father questioningly and comments on how HOT she is. His father tells him in not uncertain terms "Son, somewhere sits a man that is sick of her nonsense"

I am not a pretty man and my wife isnt a supermodel..we both know it. But we are beautiful people and we will be together for the rest of our lives. Nuff said...

Guest Old goat

I'm pretty sure that's why my wife married me, she likes my sandwiches.

Kate's reaction to the situation vs. Sarah's reaction said a lot about both women.

Kate is obviously a spoiled brat diva who thinks everything is about her and was determined to make this about her as well. She couldn't STAND the fact that her kids were having a ball and that no one was miserable like she was.

Sarah was obviously having a ball and tried her best to get the drama queen involved. It seemed to me that she felt badly because she wasn't able to do that, but never said anything unkind or disparaging about Kate.

As someone who's been camping in 16 degree weather, I had absolutely NO sympathy for the drama queen.

The scary part to me about all this is that a likely POTUS candidate is the reason for this entire "reality show" discussion. Wow.

- OS

Isn't reality scary? Truth be known, the wife and I watched it and I HATE reality television. Afterward, I actually came away thinking better of Palin. Though she may not be POTUS material, she seems to be one heck of a lady.